• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT - Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Seems like they have quite a few actual starters out for tomorrow
We should go up there and have a proper go at them

Kick Off - 5.30pm

Team

Hugo
Doherty
Toby
Dier
Davies (If Reggie if fit he must play)
Hjoberg
N'Dombele
Lamela
Moura
Son
Kane

I think we will win !!!

Last edited:
Wish I could say that this thread deserves more than an Indian Goldblum look-alike, but I can't.

3C73EA7E00000578-4150850-An_ancient_photograph_of_an_Indian_gentlemen_looks_incredibly_si-a-132_1485253365005.jpg

What's the chances,we be one nil down after 5/6/7/8/9/10 minutes.....Stirling crosses it over to the opposite right back ,their be an overlap, crosses it back over, stirling unmarked on the other post......back four all lift their arms up in the air and Lloris just looks dazed again.............

Love to know the stat that this has happened in the past 10 years....

More like they will score five in five minutes :(

I'd like to be more optimistic but the defending of late has been nothing short of diabolical.
Would love us to get a 2-0 result and climb the table more with other favourable results, I'll put a bet on City to win as my usual betting luck is the reverse of what I want :)

you'd think Pep would be more than aware of the super low block then Kane > Son whenever we get the chance setup so i can't see a world in which that gets the result again - really don't know what we'll see, Mourinho seems to be lurching from one setup to the next lately so hard to predict.

lloris
Aurier Sanchez Alderwiereld Davies
Sissoko Hojberg Ndombele
Bergwijn Kane Son

Back