• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Liverpool

An OOMT is an Official OMT - you should know that.

Ah...I probably should, but seeing as the only ones I've ever done have ended in draws I tend to give way to the legends...my contribution this season, however, appears to be helping (my hare is helping us win)? Can it not be invalidated due to fixture confusion? We are walking new waters this season anyway, with some of the most bizarre OMTs giving his the greatest returns?

Asking for a friend.

Ah...I probably should, but seeing as the only ones I've ever done have ended in draws I tend to give way to the legends...my contribution this season, however, appears to be helping (my hare is helping us win)? Can it not be invalidated due to fixture confusion? We are walking new waters this season anyway, with some of the most bizarre OMTs giving his the greatest returns?

Asking for a friend.
I don't think @swellsy was confused, I just don't think he cares.

OMT's are being gradually ruined to the point of them being about as interesting as Transfer Forum threads. If the rules aren't followed the OMT should be deleted by the Mods. Simple as that really.

Back