• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Watford Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

What the dying duck are their fans talking about champions league qualification for?

Christ on a penny farthing.

Blame it on Leicester. This is why you should never let small teams like Leicester fighting for the league title. Now every small club think they can finish in top 4. But to be fair to Watford, they were in great form and closer to 4th place when we beat them at their place. They then went on a bad run but have recovered recently.

Is that 95/96 season? If so it goes along with the other kinda record from that season of unbeaten away games. 10 or something.

Interesting cos I thought after jurgen left in the summer of 95, the dark days of utter crap Spurs began...

It was September 95. Back when there where 2 legs in the second round of the league cup. Sheringham scored in all 6 games.

Orgone-generator-pyramid1-e1384293643577.jpg

Do you folks reckon they'll target Wimmer (with their front 2)?
I don't think it'll be all that easy. I assume we'll play both Dier and Dembele who are both tall and strong.

We just have to make sure we don't lose possession cheaply and leave them exposed to the long ball.

we must win this. if we don't we are stupid and i will be very disappointed. we have not won brick in a while. we did not buy messi in the window as i suggested. our stadium is too small and that is disappointing. our fans pay good money and deserve more. i don't pay brick but i will be disappointed especially if that midget eriksen cannot take a corner properly. doesn't he practice? very disappointing. although we are not as turgid as under avb, have i mentioned that it is disappointing that we have not won the league yet. everyone else is brick so this is our best chance. why can't dier use both feet? that is disappointing. alli cannot do interviews seriously and risks tinkling off dier before this game. we should beat the watford as they are disappointing. did i mention that i am dissapointed that i can't spell disppointed properly? it will be difficult if we were to buy a second dembele. i think maybe one is sufficient and i would be disappointed if we spent money on a second one when we can buy a messi or neymar as i suggested earlier. i am disappointed that levy has not spent money and came back from barcelona empty handed. we have not won anything for a long time and that is disappointing..

We have been in good form recently, winning our last 5 matches in all competitions. We have to continue our winning run if we want to have any chance of winning the league. We did well to beat Watford away earlier in the season. But we had to wait until the last minute to score the winning goal. It was so tense until Son scored that all-important goal. Hope we will do much better this time. Afterall, we are playing at home and we have to make sure we get all the 3 points. We have great record against Watford in recent years, winning 8 and drawing 2 of our last 10 matches against them. Hope we will continue that record.

Kane has been in great form recently, scoring 14 goals in his last 15 league matches. We have to fully rely on him to continue to get our goals. Afterall, we only seem to win when he scores in the league. Somehow, we have to hope he will score in every league match for us until we win the league ! Boom shaka laka bought another striker as a cover for Kane. Players like Eriksen, Lamela and Son should be scoring more goals in the league as well. Lamela has not been in great form recently. But he has to start as he scored against Watford away. We will need him to get back his best form in our title race.

Our first midfield partnership of Dier and Dembele should be starting this match. There is no need to rest any as we must win this match. For all his workrate, wish Dembele can score more goals as well. But you can't blame Alli for lack of goals. Alli has been a revelation this season as he has scored and assisted many goals recently. In fact, he already has 7 league goals which is a great return from a 19-old midfielder playing in his first season for us. Hope he will be fit to play and continue his goal run. Want to see Chadli continue his recent good form as well.

Our defence of Vertonghen and Alderweireld had been so compact and reliable this season. But unfortunately Vertonghen's injury has come at a very bad time for us. A bit worried about Vertonghen's supposed replacedment, Wimmer. Still not sure if Wimmer can be a reliable defender or not. Boom shaka laka someone more experienced to cover for Vertonghen instead. Wimmer did help us keep the clean sheet against Norwich. But he made a few unforced errors which could have been costly. He will need more time to gel together with Alderweireld in defence.

We have no choice but to keep on winning to stay in the title race. We cannot afford to drop any points at this crucial stage of the season. Hope we will put up a good performance and get the all important 3 points !

Any team update yet ?

I think we can forget about Lloris ever scoring direct from freekick like Robinson did against Watford in 2007. Lloris must have one of the worst kicks in the league. Just hope we will turn up with the right team mentality, put up a good performance and beat Watford to improve our chances in the league title race.

Back