• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Watford Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

Back to the Lane after 4 away wins on the bounce.
Watford have 5 points from 7 games.
We are on the brink of winning 6 games in a row in all comps for the first time since 1995.

Last time against Watford
tottenham-watford.jpg

Is that 95/96 season? If so it goes along with the other kinda record from that season of unbeaten away games. 10 or something.

Interesting cos I thought after jurgen left in the summer of 95, the dark days of utter crap Spurs began...

We can only hope the OMT gods went out to get plastered before this abomination went down. Nothing for three days, then two at the same time. Still no badgers, no info on kick off time and just the one lineup. Not sure if the underpants can salvage this.

I would have kicked up a fuss about the OMT too but the result against Norwich shows that either the OMT deity has their eyes closed, or they've fallen for the charms of Tottenham Hotspur & who can blame them?

image-jpeg.2636
Predicted Team;

Lloris
Tripper
Davies
Wimmer
Alderweireld
Dier
Dembele
Alli
Eriksen
Lamela
Kane

Predicted Score;

Tottenham Hotspur - 4
Capoue 8' (og)
Kane 18', 64', 88'

Watford - 1
Gomes 23' (red card)
Ighalo 78'
Deeney 90' (red card)

Right. Changed my mind. Just reading the fightingrooster message board and they are a bunch of overhyped macarons who think they've already got the league in their grip and will walk all over us.

I dont know a single Spurs fan who thinks the league is in our grip, and I am not sure there are loads who think we will 'walk all over them'

--------------Lloris------------
Walker--Alder--Wimmer--Davies
---------Dier----Dembele--------
Lamela------Alli------Eriksen
----------Kane--------------

Right. Changed my mind. Just reading the fightingrooster message board and they are a bunch of overhyped macarons who think they've already got the league in their grip and will walk all over us.

I dont know a single Spurs fan who thinks the league is in our grip, and I am not sure there are loads who think we will 'walk all over them'

Nah, bollox to that - we are in with a great shout. We play the goons and Emirates Marketing Project In the next few weeks.

-----------------------Lloris---------------

------------Toby-----Dier----Wimmer-------------

Walker-----Dembele-------Bentaleb-------Rose

---------Eriksen------------------Son--------------------

------------------------Kane---------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Carter-Vickers, Davies, Alli, Onomah, Lamela, Chadli

The same wonky 3-4-2-1 we used against them at Vicarage Road, essentially. If we need to convert to a more orthodox formation, simply move Dier next to Bentaleb and move Dembele up into the AM three behind Kane. I've also left out Alli, since I'm not sure if we're 100% on playing him yet given his unexplained dizziness.

-----------------------Lloris---------------

------------Toby-----Dier----Wimmer-------------

Walker-----Dembele-------Bentaleb-------Rose

---------Eriksen------------------Son--------------------

------------------------Kane---------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Carter-Vickers, Davies, Alli, Onomah, Lamela, Chadli

The same wonky 3-4-2-1 we used against them at Vicarage Road, essentially. If we need to convert to a more orthodox formation, simply move Dier next to Bentaleb and move Dembele up into the AM three behind Kane. I've also left out Alli, since I'm not sure if we're 100% on playing him yet given his unexplained dizziness.

Good shout on possible 3 at the back but then again we are home this time

Good shout on possible 3 at the back but then again we are home this time

True, but we can't underestimate Deeney and Ighalo. We can still be more attacking and purposeful at home with three at the back with some adjustments to how often Dembele and his midfield partner (Bentaleb or whoever) get forward. Or, alternatively, we could scrap playing Bentaleb there (the more conservative option) and try pairing Dembele with Onomah, if attacking thrust is what we need.

This one will be extremely tough...its all about fine margins, Watsons corner not quite getting over the line, 1 minute later superb improvisation from Heung Min...

Full respect to our opponents but I believe we can get the three points, with Leicesterlona playing the Citizens we simply have to.

This one will be extremely tough...its all about fine margins, Watsons corner not quite getting over the line, 1 minute later superb improvisation from Heung Min...

Full respect to our opponents but I believe we can get the three points, with Leicesterlona playing the Citizens we simply have to.

That was them at their best though and at home and they still only had a couple of shots

There a limited but effective side with a well organised set up

Hit the target men and let them do their job in essence

We can beat them by playing our pressing and passing game at home

Watford managed to get 1 shot on target against us last time, but their fans were all convinced they should've won the game. Normally it's goals that win games, and shots on target does help your goal tally. A strange bunch.

It's a different kind of pressure for our players now, they know these games really are turning into 'must-wins' if they want the big prize. I look forward to seeing how we handle it.

Looking at their record, they have had 7 games against the current Top 5, and they've lost every single one.

Away from home, they have had 4 wins - three of those against the current bottom 3 and the other was against Stoke.

On a decent pitch, as opposed to their sh1t one, I think we will have too much quality for them. I reckon we have got our slip-ups in home games out of the way this season, now it's time for a title run and winning all of our home games from here on out.

*IF* we win tomorrow
and Leicester beat City - we would go second, 5 points behind Leicester
and Leicester and CIty Draw - we would go second, level on points with City and 3 points behind Leicester
and City beat Leicester - we would stay 3rd, only two points behind city and Leicester (both on 50 points)

*IF* we don't win tomorrow
-Arsenal can overtake us
-United will have the opportunity to close the gap on us to 2-3 points
- I just don't generally want to think about it

*IF* we win tomorrow
and Leicester beat City - we would go second, 5 points behind Leicester
and Leicester and CIty Draw - we would go second, level on points with City and 3 points behind Leicester
and City beat Leicester - we would stay 3rd, only two points behind city and Leicester (both on 50 points)

*IF* we don't win tomorrow
-Arsenal can overtake us
-United will have the opportunity to close the gap on us to 2-3 points
- I just don't generally want to think about it

At least there are no Serious Relegation Fears.

that was one unusually bad game for us i believe (and hope) ... we were playing 3-4-3 which didn't really work for me, i hope poch sticks to the same gameplan as last match. let watford react to us and change their formation; we are strong enough.

Back