• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Wolves ***

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
Who: Spurs vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
Where: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, High Road Tottenham, London N17
When: 12.30PM, Saturday 20th August 2022
Competition: Premier League

Need to win this game to show that the last-minute point gained at Stamford Bridge was ACTUALLY a show of grit, determination and never-say-die attitude - rather than just a fluke.

Any win will do, 1-0 off Lloris's eyebrow in the last-minute, Romero volley from halfway line, mazy run and shot from Dekki from his own penalty are..i DON'T CARE HOW.

COYS

aggressive-mad-women-fighting-each-other-pulling-hair-two-young-girls-struggling-win-catfight-violence-aggressive-mad-women-119456622.jpg

Tuggingham Hairpull vs. Wolverhampton KY*Jelly Supply Depot
To evade any tugs, pulls, yanks (no, not those kinds of yanks), and fondles, whole Wolverhampton Wanderer first-team is invited for a swim in Adama Traore's KY*Jelly Olympic-sized swimming pool right before the match. New Wolves signing Matheus Nunes decided to shave his head after learning which team he could be making his debut against.

Woah woah, woah!!!
The other omt abortion is still active and not renamed... Doooooooomed.

4 - 0 Wolverines, all Lloris own goals.

I'd go for:

LLoris
Doherty Romero Dier Davies Sessegnon
Bentancur Bissouma
Kulusevski Kane Son

2-1, last minute Kane winner

I had to miss the first game of the season, so I'll be there somehow....fffing train strike grrrr.
We will need to perform to win... I hope that the fact it probably won't be a full house because of the lack of trains, doesn't effect the atmosphere too much..........

I had to miss the first game of the season, so I'll be there somehow....fffing train strike grrrr.
We will need to perform to win... I hope that the fact it probably won't be a full house because of the lack of trains, doesn't effect the atmosphere too much..........

Wolves thrive on a crowd being anxious imo. It might help us somewhat if it's a tight game as it often is at home vs Wolves....

For us. Just feels like he rewards players who follow his instructions and it's tough to break into the first eleven.

Yeah defo has stuck to a consistent XI unless forced to sub in for injuries/suspension- but then like i say i think it was pretty clear he didn't trust many (any?) players outside of that XI. Will be interesting to see what he does now that there has been some investment but few in the way of clear starting players signed - he seems happy with what we have bought so that suggests to me he must be wanting to rotate a group of a 16-17 core players (which ties in to @Gazza Dazzla post)

Back