• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. West Ham

No favors from yesterday's games. This is a must win. Would much rather be the hunted than the hunter.

4-0. Soldado x2, Defoe, Verts

I'll take any sort of a win to be honest. Yes I'd like to pulverise them with ****tastic free flowing football but the ball bouncing in off one of their ugly heads would do me too.

I think we're going to win well here. Why? I think West Ham are a Championship club who will be returning there soon. The quality of their players leaves a lot to be desired. We seem to be operating well as a team and with the rest afforded to some key players during the midweek, I think they're going to come out all guns blazing as we tear West Ham apart. I think we'll likely win 3-0 but it will be the kind of game that 8-0 would have been a more accurate scoreline.

I think we're going to win well here. Why? I think West Ham are a Championship club who will be returning there soon. The quality of their players leaves a lot to be desired. We seem to be operating well as a team and with the rest afforded to some key players during the midweek, I think they're going to come out all guns blazing as we tear West Ham apart. I think we'll likely win 3-0 but it will be the kind of game that 8-0 would have been a more accurate scoreline.

Spot on. I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow.

An interesting read: http://sabotagetimes.com/reportage/why-the-europa-league-will-help-spurs-challenge-for-the-title/?

Who do the spammers have that could even make our 2nd staring 11?
Diame, Jussi maybe. They really are poor.

3-0
Soldado x2
Townsend

0-0 or a 1-0 win to the Spammers. We are due one of these stereotypical Spurs results.

I'm feeling the nerves too this morning...

I hope to see us put in another proper start, get at them, put pressure on them, take control, get forward. Or as Philipe Senderos would have put it: We have to come on their faces (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYTcf55B-oY)

Was one of my more frequent complaints in previous seasons, we just seemed to start slowly. We've looked much better in this regard this season, even in matches where complacency was expected we've started with a real intensity. Hope this will last.

I'm feeling the nerves too this morning...

I hope to see us put in another proper start, get at them, put pressure on them, take control, get forward. Or as Philipe Senderos would have put it: We have to come on their faces (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYTcf55B-oY)

Was one of my more frequent complaints in previous seasons, we just seemed to start slowly. We've looked much better in this regard this season, even in matches where complacency was expected we've started with a real intensity. Hope this will last.

I think coping with pressure week in and week out is one of the biggest requirements of being a top team, winning game after game is something we have to do.
Good times to be a Spurs fan and we should be enjoying the ride even in diversity. Whenever I speak to rival fans they all rate us and in particular the way we have achieved it without a sugar daddy.
For the last few years I have looked forward to matchdays more than ever.

I think coping with pressure week in and week out is one of the biggest requirements of being a top team, winning game after game is something we have to do.
Good times to be a Spurs fan and we should be enjoying the ride even in diversity. Whenever I speak to rival fans they all rate us and in particular the way we have achieved it without a sugar daddy.

Agreed. We've seen some big changes in our squad in recent years. Not just talking about the big profile players that left, a lot of the rest of the squad has been changed too. For me at least it seems that we've brought in a lot of players with a lot of character and the right attitude. We used to be a lot more fragile mentally I think and we as fans were all hoping for that one "real leader" to be signed to change that. I think it took a lot more than one signing, but I really think that change has happened.

Definitely good times. And I'm also looking forward to the matches more these days, although as someone pointed out on the previous page there is that added pressure of having to do well every week. I definitely prefer that to having the season being effectively over in February every year though :)

One of my housemates thinks that we're similar to Chelsea in that we spent £100m this summer. I told him that the money was generated through player sales, not a chairman using his pocket money, but he continued on the same road! I think half of it is just wind up, he's a Norwich fan, a club who spend more in terms of net than we did!

I'll take any sort of a win to be honest. Yes I'd like to pulverise them with ****tastic free flowing football but the ball bouncing in off one of their ugly heads would do me too.

Spot on.

3-0 would be nice to go minimum 2nd at the break, but at the end of the day any sort of win will do right now

Well im up for todays game, should not bump into any of you lot because im sat in the west stand and the is usually a better class of person there, taking the son he has not been for a few years as he is not really into football but is apparently now bored of tennis, so im hoping the lads put on a good show.

Im going for 3-0 today think today will be the day we will just click, think maybe it is one of the reasons that avb has been playing such strong teams in the europa league so the players have a chance to get used to each other.

Well be interested to see this ravel morrinson chap close up as i have heard good things about him.

2641770542_4505200275_z.jpg

Back