• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. West Ham

****ing hell man, I almost feel sorry for them. Less than 10 years ago, some of them were going on about how they were going to surpass us as a team and club.

If you ask them they probably still think they'd be bigger than us right now if only they'd signed better players and appointed better managers.

Hmmmmm, being firm favourites is usually a cue for Spurs to stroll out thinking they've already won it and promptly fck it up. (See FFC at home last year).

Chelsea was a litmus test of AVB and his tactics because the teams were closely matched. This is more a litmus test of the players' attitudes as West Ham are nowhere near us, but we'll still need to be at it to win.

4-0 Spurs, but don't let Morrison get one on one with Dawson.

If you ask them they probably still think they'd be bigger than us right now if only they'd signed better players and appointed better managers.

Very true.

If only West Ham had better results, better players, better managers, better supporters, better history and better directors they would be better than us.

Nowdays, matches against West Ham reminds of 3 things first : 1.Lasagna gate, 2.Stateri goal and 3.Bale's wonder goal
Boom shaka laka more things to remember after this match.

Very true.

If only West Ham had better results, better players, better managers, better supporters, better history and better directors they would be better than us.

:eek: Hi mate. With all those things any club would be better than us :-k :-"

Nowdays, matches against West Ham reminds of 3 things first : 1.Lasagna gate, 2.Stateri goal and 3.Bale's wonder goal
Boom shaka laka more things to remember after this match.

I'll always remember a home game a few seasons ago. Berbatov scored 2 headers from Huddlestone fks(IIRC) in the first 8 mins, a bloke and his lad turn up next to us after 10mins. They decide to leave on 80mins, and miss Gilberto and Bent score late on.
80 quid to watch a match that Spurs win 4-0 and they didnt see a goal!!!!

****ing hell man, I almost feel sorry for them. Less than 10 years ago, some of them were going on about how they were going to surpass us as a team and club.

I could and would never feel sorry for Canning Town Caravan Club

I'll always remember a home game a few seasons ago. Berbatov scored 2 headers from Huddlestone fks(IIRC) in the first 8 mins, a bloke and his lad turn up next to us after 10mins. They decide to leave on 80mins, and miss Gilberto and Bent score late on.
80 quid to watch a match that Spurs win 4-0 and they didnt see a goal!!!!

Haha, that's got to be some sort of record. Never understood people who want to leave before the game is over, just to spend less time getting out of the place, to be quicker at home to ... do what? Don't get it.

Haha, that's got to be some sort of record. Never understood people who want to leave before the game is over, just to spend less time getting out of the place, to be quicker at home to ... do what? Don't get it.

Get home to record MOTD or football first of course!

Sam here dont get the leaving early thing also see people turn up late then get in at half time early for the half time prawn sandwich then leave early still

This really is a must win if we want keep up with the other top teams. Getting nerves already. doing well has its drawbacks as you're ****ting it before every game. Every point is so precious.

I'll admit if we are say 2 or 3 goals up or down we tend to leave once we are in stoppage time with say 2 mins left, those few mins can take around 20mins off our journey home, but dont do it if the game is the balance.
Did it once (Birmingam at home a few seasons back.Lennon late winner) and have leanrned my lesson. The only time I have left WHL before 90mins was Saudi Sportswashing Machine 4-1 defeat, I was appalled by our performance that day and just wanted to get home

Back