• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. West Ham

Daws, Sig, Eriksen all poor.

We haven't had that bit of luck, but lack of drive and midfield.

Why AVB doesn't bring Sandro or Holtby on the strengthen midfield and also free up Dembele / Paulinho/ full backs, beats me. By getting Paulinho to play more advanced, we're much more open to being picked off.

We're averaging less than a goal a game, and are losing at home to a **** west ham team. we bought a striker for 26 million and still have to suffer Defoe.
True but 26 mill for a striker who hasn't scored a goal in open play yet and contributes little else. At least Defoe will drop deeper and try and make something happen. Time to get Ade's head straightened out and get him on the bench.

We've been found out as we can't defend set pieces, we cant't score from them and in tight games that counts. Fat Sam is truly a great manager at exploiting teams on this, he knows how to frustate teams by playing dull football, he knows how to get his players to be cynical at time wasting etc. He knows just enough to not get him sacked. Fair play though, West Ham were often viewed as entertainers and lost, but now are dreadful and stay in the league.

Yet we're comfortably in the top 4 having played far more difficult fixtures than the rest of them.

As for Defoe, at least he's not Ade.

I'm actually not that shocked or concerned that we did play Defoe. We gave him a chance against West Ham's 7 man defense, and quite predictably, he looks like he won't be able to deliver. We move on.

AVB, however, has been utterly out-thought by Big Sam, which is a sentence I never thought I'd be uttering.

And it's three.

How can things have turned this bad? First half against Chelsea, we were fantastic. For most of the season we have been looking solid and playing strong attacking football and yet today, we play like this?!!

Our defenders have all switched off completely in the second half. So much for being steely and hard to score against.

The post-match scores for this are going to be a grim slog to read. :)

Mumorn is going to take some cane lashings for creating this diabolical thread.... how long will he be banned for?

My 1-1 prediction was wildy optimistic.

It looked like 0-0 but we played right into fat sams hands.

Not our day. AVB needs to shore up our midfield. Sometimes you need 3 in the middle - whether that's Sig coming in from the wing, Eriksen coming deep or bringing on Sandro. I think we lost the game in midfield.

And to compound an afternoon of misery, let's see Bendtner come off the bench and score for the Goons! :(

True but 26 mill for a striker who hasn't scored a goal in open play yet and contributes little else. At least Defoe will drop deeper and try and make something happen. Time to get Ade's head straightened out and get him on the bench.

Defoe has scored one league goal in 2013. He doesnt drop deep and make things happen, he pushes in on in to offside position and takes potshots instead of passing.
Soldado's link up play is much better. He can pass the ****ing ball even.

How can things have turned this bad? First half against Chelsea, we were fantastic. For most of the season we have been looking solid and playing strong attacking football and yet today, we play like this?!!

Fat Sams tactics ****ing all over AVB's?

I will admit i have been writing Liverpool's chances off so far claiming they only have 1 way to play and have no plan b but we are just as bad.

Fat Sam has absolutely raped AVB, who has been getting by on the skin of his teeth for a long time.

Today we've looked like the same shiit as last season minus Bale.

I know we should accept that he's the second coming and its early days, but for 30 million Lamela has been a **** take so far.

ITs tragic just how incredibly soft all three of their goals were. They didn't even have to work for them. Where has the fight been today? A completely half assed effort from everyone involved today against a **** West Ham side and we have been made to look **** and deserve the result. I hope we come back stronger from this. Awful awful performance.

Back