• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. West Ham

We deserve that for being casual as **** in the first half.
West Ham are two ahead because they want it more.

blame has got to go to AVB, he knows exactly what 12 of the teams are going to do when they come to us, park it and try to nick one but it seems we still dont have a game plan for these types of games. Its ridiculous. Its negligent really. English football isnt about entertainment now, its bull****.

I'm blaming AVB too. Absolute **** putting Defoe in for this game. If you cant manage this team to a couple of shots against a **** West Ham team then that's **** poor.

I think we're entitled to expect more than a couple of subs from 52 millions worth of investment. This looks light years away from anything half sensible.

This is appalling. total shambles.

I HATE International fixtures! When was the last time we were defeated in the league? Against Arsenal... when was that, immediately prior to an International weekend. Fast forward to this game, ahead of an International window and our team decides to play like idiots again!!

Whhen you play Dembele in the midfield over Sandro then you know something is wrong. Paulinho has been **** aswell.

We're averaging less than a goal a game, and are losing at home to a **** west ham team. we bought a striker for 26 million and still have to suffer Defoe.

Yet we're comfortably in the top 4 having played far more difficult fixtures than the rest of them.

As for Defoe, at least he's not Ade.

This is what happens when you start with defoe. He completely ****s up our attack as he has no movement or linkup play. And makes us not control games like we have. Well done AVB for buckling under the pressure to play him.

We've got the players to play 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 but AVB plays hit and run defensive set up at home.
I said last season that we played some of the most boring football I'd seen in 30 plus years at home, I thought we might change that with the signings, but I think it is AVB rather than the players who wants us to play this way.

AVB is just as good a manager as he was last season.

And thats the problem.

Humiliated at home by West Ham when we could have been top of the league going into the international break. It could only happen to us.

Yet we're comfortably in the top 4 having played far more difficult fixtures than the rest of them.

As for Defoe, at least he's not Ade.

Were not top 4, and certainly not comfortable. And actually our fixtures have been pretty kind.

I tipped us for 8th in the league and I think that's about where we'll finish.

Yep lets use Defoe as the spacegoat maybe we should have started with the £26M striker that has not scored in open play for 6 games.

Back