• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham vs West Ham ***

4P8Ozmy.gif

Ive woke up sooooooooooooooooooo buzzing but very sore for some reason after we scored I ended up doing rolly polleys round my flat on the hard floor hahahaha

What a fantastic game of football!

Not that many negatives, 3 proper individual mistakes from Parker, Vertonghen and Ade stand out.

Thought the team responded very well to going behind, created tons of chances and we fully deserved our win. Even a draw would have been very lucky for West Ham. We just have that confident air about us that we can score whenever even when behind these days, rare and great to see from a Spurs side.

Lloris stepped up when called upon as we've grown used to, thought Caulker and Dawson did well, Lennon good in parts, Holtby useful, Bale fudging beastly.

Was always going to be a tough game, we were well up for it and looked much more likely to score from a set play than West Ham did. Bale put in some great corners and of course the free kick that ended up with the equalizer. Again I think Lloris deserves credit, he came out for some crosses and in addition our defenders were strong and brave at the back. Caulker must surely score quite a few goals each season when he gets a bit of luck.

Delighted for Sig too, much needed goal and he played well. His reaction to scoring was great.

Well done you, knowing that it would feel good if we won :-k

I've got Siggy coming on and scoring on something like page 17 of this \o/ If only I'd actually put money on it...

Haha, if that was it...but the whole comparison to the Stalteri moment, the talk of coming back from behind to win late on.

watching a replay now. ade actually had quite a good game. as far as holding the ball and spreading the play goes. just needs a goal now.

i post that because i did slate ade a little during the game, but i hold my hands up here. he was actually quite effective and worked hard.. parker too.

I think alot of ppl on here should read the last 5 game threads, damn the moaning and complaining...
ppl should stop b***ing, and have some fkng fate!

It realy looks like the manu forum sometimes in here..

I dont come on the forum during game time anymore. just after as I know during a game Im a complete knobend and say silly things so would rather them in front of my mates (who throw silly remarks also when its not going well) than on here.

But what i do know is that at the moment, even if we are behind in a game I know we can come back and are likely to score a goal. Things change so quickly in football. I had faith last night in us winning at 2-1. I called 3-2, which is shown by the ton I won from Betfair on the correct score!

...as opposed to when? He's been getting it right progressively throughout the season mate...

:ross: I'm not getting in to this again.

Earlier in the season he would have made the Holtby for Sigurdsson sub in the 75th minute and we'd have dropped points. It's this kind of decisiveness and recognition of what needed to be changed that I was crying out for and that's why I'm pleased that he's now getting things completely right.

Yeah after watching again, Ade was better than I thought. I think the fact we were drawing then losing and Adebayor was missing chances etc anger got the better of us, especially me and we all called Ade brick but his passing wasn't bad at all, his touch as times was off but the majority of the time it was fine, on another day he really could have had a goal or two, the save from Jussi on his header was outstanding!

Lets hope he finds that bit of goalscoring magic against Arsenal.

watching a replay now. ade actually had quite a good game. as far as holding the ball and spreading the play goes. just needs a goal now.

He played well, it amazes how much stick he gets from those who never see him play apart from on the box.

Personally i thought Ade did pretty poor at holding it up, he hot mugged off the ball several times and out muscled as well by Collins who is an average centre back.

Also what was that crap with Carroll celebrating in front of our fans give two fingers for the two goals he has got against us this season? was we singing waste of money at him or something. Tosser!

Back