• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham vs West Ham ***

AberYid

Steven Caulker
Monday
Upton Park
8pm
Sky

Hugo
Walker Dawson Caulker Benoit
Lennon Livermore Dembele Bale
Holtby
Adebayor
(Bench: Brad, Naughton, Vertonghen, Parker, Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Obika)

1-4
Nolan,
Holtby, Caulker, Bale, Adebayor

I won us the game at West Brom, now I should conquer West Ham.

Last edited:
After seeing how hard it is for us to break down defences, I'm struggling to think anything positive from this one. They will be WELL up for this but I am starting to think AVB has really changed us and our mind sets and I don't feel like we could lose going into any game, I always feel there is something special about us. They will no doubt sit back but they can also be dangerous on the break with the pace of Jarvis and the threat of Carroll in the air.

........................Lloris........................
Walker...Dawson.....Vertonghen....Ekotto
Lennon....Parker......Dembele.........Bale
..................Holtby...........................
.....................Adebayor....................

1-1

........................Lloris........................
Walker...Dawson.....Vertonghen....Ekotto
Lennon....Parker......Dembele.........Bale
..................Holtby...........................
.....................Adebayor....................

1-1

This except I continue to be optimistic

2-1 to us.

Really need to win this and for City-Chelsea to draw. Would put us a point ahead of the blue scum and three behind the mancs.

Oh yeah, abhorrent OMT.

I'd drop Parker for Livermore and Gallas for Dawson

Hugo back where he belongs

Rest of the team - picks itself

COYS

I'm wondering whether it's time to switch it up, just to rejig our options going forward.

------------------Lloris--------------------
Naughton--Dawson--Vertonghen--BAE
-------------Holtby---Dembele-----------
-----Lennon-------Bale---------Dempsey
------------------Adebayor----------------

I'm wondering whether it's time to switch it up, just to rejig our options going forward.

------------------Lloris--------------------
Naughton--Dawson--Vertonghen--BAE
-------------Holtby---Dembele-----------
-----Lennon-------Bale---------Dempsey
------------------Adebayor----------------

I would like to see that, but it seems very unlikely that we will any time soon.

Parker has been just about ever present since Sandro picked up his injury and even when we were chasing a goal last night AVB took off Holtby for Sig while leaving Parker on the pitch. If he wasn't going to make that move last night when we were getting desperate I can't see it being used from the start in the PL at this point.

More optimistic about this than i was about Lyon. Though i was overly optimistic about that in the end.

My only hope is that West Ham being at home they actually come out and try to play football. It's not like they are fighting tooth and nail for every point possible, they are currently well clear of the relegation zone.

Just concerned about how soon this is after then Lyon game, granted spirits will be high after a late winner, but with tiredness coming into play we need to score one or two goals early on.

Monday
Upton Park
8pm
Sky

Hugo
Walker Dawson Caulker Benoit
Lennon Livermore Dembele Bale
Holtby
Adebayor
(Bench: Brad, Naughton, Vertonghen, Parker, Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Obika)

Radical. But I would be happy with that but swap Deuce for Holtby.
I think West Ham is the ideal game to give Jake another start and let Scotty have a cameo on 85 minutes when we are 3 up. I agree with Verts on the bench despite him being our most consistent player against Lyon.

When are we gonna do something with Obika?

And thanks for giving match and TV details..

Livermore is brick. Sigurdsson for Parker and drop Holtby deeper if anything

I wouldn't say he's brick. We know what he is capable of, and have seen it. Has a good passing range and a great engine, he can be a very useful player for us. Just needs more game time to get his groove back

Edit: I do have a nagging feeling that this is going to be an ever so slightly tired performance, think we could do with Sig Dempsey Livermore starting, possibly Naughton as well. We've got a squad and we need to use it.

Last edited:
More optimistic about this than i was about Lyon. Though i was overly optimistic about that in the end.

My only hope is that West Ham being at home they actually come out and try to play football. It's not like they are fighting tooth and nail for every point possible, they are currently well clear of the relegation zone.

Just concerned about how soon this is after then Lyon game, granted spirits will be high after a late winner, but with tiredness coming into play we need to score one or two goals early on.

I think another concern is that the game falls very near the 20th anniversary of the death of Bobby Moore (it falls on Sunday 24th February).

I'm sure West Ham will be having a huge commemoration before the game on Monday night, which may well fire-up their players.

I think another concern is that the game falls very near the 20th anniversary of the death of Bobby Moore (it falls on Sunday 24th February).

I'm sure West Ham will be having a huge commemoration before the game on Monday night, which may well fire-up their players.

Well we pretty much flopped when we had the Bill Nic anniversary. I think against Bolton at home.

Are West Ham actually playing any better now than when we played them at home? Cos they were shockingly bad that day!

Would drop walker as think he has been poor lately especially and all season. Dawson back in alongside verts or caulker. Can holtby occupy one of the two cm positions? as we are crying out for a better ball player in there. Other than that normal stuff.

Back