• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *******TOTTENHAM VS WEST BROM ***********

On current form (perhaps a little unfair to Walker) - I think Rose is quite ahead in his game. Walker has the tools but hasn't developed enough, perhaps he needs more competition (like Rose has had)?

Mate youre the "expert"
its hard to respond to churlish remarks like 'the manager knows more than you so he's right'. Apply that maxim to all facets of life and we can completely eliminate the need to talk about anything.

doesn't leave much room for discussion old chap.

Ok, we have to bring Stambouli on for Paulinho. The midfield is so open when we defend and he's not doing enough to counter that, nor is he actually doing enough going forward either.

Paulinho winds me up so much bottling out of challenges.

He's certainly not a DM or CM, just running around in circles chasing. It seems when we're attacking (first part of the half) Dembele was further forward. In the second part (on the back-foot) Dembele dropped back and Paulinho has moved further forward.

its hard to respond to churlish remarks like 'the manager knows more than you so he's right'. Apply that maxim to all facets of life and we can completely eliminate the need to talk about anything.

doesn't leave much room for discussion old chap.

Mate - you know as well as I do I didnt say that so if you are to respond at least quote me on something I said rather than something you thought I said. Its not really accurate and makes you look silly.

I am in Poch's school of thought i.e. someone who isnt satisfied and wants more... much more beneficial than someone who is satisfied. Its what separates winners and losers. Me personally? I am a winner and happy for you to be satisfied with what you have - im overwhelmed for you in actual fact

Paul's hasn't done awful i'll say it myself.

But.. if we had Bentley in place of him in that role it might've been 3 or 4 by half

I'm with the Stambouli for Paulinho. He's like Jenas... just invisible! Stambouli will offer us some much needed protection. No idea why Poch decided now was a good time for Paulinho to start starting games!!!

Later in the game Chadli for Mason and drop Dembele in and put Eriksen in his rightful place, he's scored, but he doesn't seem as involved out on the left.

I'm with the Stambouli for Paulinho. He's like Jenas... just invisible! Stambouli will offer us some much needed protection. No idea why Poch decided now was a good time for Paulinho to start starting games!!!

Later in the game Chadli for Mason and drop Dembele in and put Eriksen in his rightful place, he's scored, but he doesn't seem as involved out on the left.

I personlly agree with your subs. But Eriksen definitely gets more involved from left then when hes in centre.

He's certainly not a DM or CM, just running around in circles chasing. It seems when we're attacking (first part of the half) Dembele was further forward. In the second part (on the back-foot) Dembele dropped back and Paulinho has moved further forward.
Indeed. At least Dembele caused WBA some problems when he was playing further forward, Paulinho is supposed to be the Brazilian Lampard but doesn't seem to be able to do much in the final 3rd or provide much cover for our back line. Hopefully Poch has a cunning plan...

Mate - you know as well as I do I didnt say that so if you are to respond at least quote me on something I said rather than something you thought I said. Its not really accurate and makes you look silly.

I am in Poch's school of thought i.e. someone who isnt satisfied and wants more... much more beneficial than someone who is satisfied. Its what separates winners and losers. Me personally? I am a winner and happy for you to be satisfied with what you have - im overwhelmed for you in actual fact

you're a winner? well done, thats nice. I was just talking about a football match and if its prudent to retain possession whilst leading away from home.

not entirely sure where the inferences to outlooks on life became relevant but hey ho.

you go champ!

Paulinho is nothing like Jenas. Jenas being invisible was really was a bit of a myth....

Loss of possession stats first half

Paulinho wtf.

y1WdIWX.jpg

Let's grab a 3rd in the first 15 minutes of the 2nd half, and we'll just coast to 3 points today, no drama.

Or, we could cling on for a 1-2 win, coz we love that scoreline.

First half highlights consisting of the five seconds of our two goals and then about 10 minutes solid of nothing but Lloris and the woodwork.

Back