• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *******TOTTENHAM VS WEST BROM ***********

Hugo MOTM imo;, they'll probably give it to Harry.
I'd agree with you. I thought we contrived to make them look a lot better than they were in the first half. No wonder Poch was going berserk at one point, and we still kept making unforced errors, affording them opportunities they didn't really deserve. Comfortable in the end, but it could have been a very different story if the away fans' take on the Baggies' own song didn't have such a ring of truth.

i'd pay 15 mill for Berinho if they'd take it. His first touch when in traffic in the box is pretty impressive. he's got good technique and pace as well.

For me he is a liability attitude-wise. I doubt he will develop much beyond this season unless he sharpens up, knuckles down and shows more maturity. Speaking of attitude, I'll bet Pulis is fuming at absolute wasters like Anichebe, my word what a clown shoe!

Really great performance, still a bit suspect defensively at times and need Hugo to help us out a bit too much, but great controlling football. Paulinho actually looked better as the game got on, but I don't think he does enough. Mason the same, a bit of a nothing player. Thought Stambouli looked great when he came on and surely he's a starter for us now, whoever is fit.

Lamela was impressive but it's still ins't clicking for him, his work rate, his confidence in trying stuff, general pass and move is great, but he fails quite a bit in the stuff he tries, but at least he tries to be bold.

Dembele is great up there, but I'd have him as back up to Eriksen personally. Lamela/Townsend for the right. Eriksen/Dembele for the middle. Chadli/SOMEONE NEW for the left. Pretty good.

You have to keep giving Lamela time mate, because when it clicks it will click big-time. First rate attitude. I see this squad as needing three additions and four subtractions. It feels like the full benefit will be experienced next season. Such a young unit yet growing so well together. I feel more confident than I have in years...

Great performance and result. Well done Paulinho and Dembele for making the most of their chances. Fantastic from a Eriksen and Kane again. Great to give Nacer some minutes before next weekend. Dembele given a real dilemma as to how to we line up v the scum.

Kane, Eriksen, chadli all have to play. Maybe Dembele has forced his way in ahead of Lamela but then it will mean one of Eriksen or Chadli playing out of their position.

Stambouli and Mason in the middle. Well done Poch, Kane continues to inspire!

Great performance and result. Well done Paulinho and Dembele for making the most of their chances. Fantastic from a Eriksen and Kane again. Great to give Nacer some minutes before next weekend. Dembele given a real dilemma as to how to we line up v the scum.

Kane, Eriksen, chadli all have to play. Maybe Dembele has forced his way in ahead of Lamela but then it will mean one of Eriksen or Chadli playing out of their position.

Stambouli and Mason in the middle. Well done Poch, Kane continues to inspire!

I actually think Dembele has forced Chadders onto the bench for the time being. Fair play. He works well so long as he is not a CM!!!

its why you buy a world class keeper if you can

the role of the GK has become so important over the past 20 years - to take crosses and close angles in the 90s to shot stopping and sweeping today
teams in general play in a riskier manner and at higher tempo, making the margin for error even smaller than before

We definitely have one of the best. All this talk of De Gea and Courtois but Lloris is up there in my view. Whilst I agre, better finishers would have slotted one or two of their chances...

Listen I prefer a riskier game, all this faffing about does my head in and I like Poch's attacking mindset which is evident, but very much doubt he will also be happy with the opportunities the opposition has.

Today's win gives Poch a better Premier League Record than Harry...

P616_zpsd1cb34a1.png

You have to keep giving Lamela time mate, because when it clicks it will click big-time. First rate attitude. I see this squad as needing three additions and four subtractions. It feels like the full benefit will be experienced next season. Such a young unit yet growing so well together. I feel more confident than I have in years...

brilliant post steph.....glad someone feels the way I do regarding Lamela....really feel he is on the cusp of something special.

Today's win gives Poch a better Premier League Record than Harry...

P616_zpsd1cb34a1.png

I liked AVB but it's probably fairer to put a picture of Gareth Bale under his bar. Jol's stat is partly skewed because he was the manager at the start of the New Tottenham era and we have been on a definite upward trend since he took over from Santini. Jol took us to being a secure top six club and each one of those fellas has kept us firmly there, despite challenges.

All things considered those five all served the club well as manager.

I actually think Dembele has forced Chadders onto the bench for the time being. Fair play. He works well so long as he is not a CM!!!

Agreed. If Dembele can do that on a regular basis then he is a shoe in. Can he do it in the long term is the question. Its in him.

Oh absolutely, I really like lamela, just know some people really don't like him. But although it isn't there yet, for me it's clear to see this kid is on the brink of being special. And consistent.

I think this squad could do with a centre back, central midfielder, a winger and a striker. But realistically if we can get a winger who can also play as a striker that may be fine until the summer.

Oh absolutely, I really like lamela, just know some people really don't like him. But although it isn't there yet, for me it's clear to see this kid is on the brink of being special. And consistent.

I think this squad could do with a centre back, central midfielder, a winger and a striker. But realistically if we can get a winger who can also play as a striker that may be fine until the summer.

I agree with your sentiments on what we need....not expecting any signings before the deadline but I would be delighted with a winger and a striker which I feel is the main priority right now. Looks like things are starting to move on the outgoing front so that may mean we have the space to go for a player.

Will probably get slated for this but I think in terms of being gifted with natural footballing ability Lamela is right up there in our squad, he should be doing better but as long as he can steer clear of niggles I think we are going to start seeing the best of Eric very soon. While the assists and goals are not flowing is hard work and graft for the team is very much appreciated.

Back