• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *******TOTTENHAM VS WEST BROM ***********

i'd pay 15 mill for Berinho if they'd take it. His first touch when in traffic in the box is pretty impressive. he's got good technique and pace as well.

Lamela's been much stronger in the tackle today. went in a little late right there but maybe porch is starting to have an influence on his mentality

Good performance still concerned regarduing the number of chances we give away and Lloris saving us... seems to be a recurring theme.

Good team performance, the 3rd goal really knocked the wind out of their sails. Still areas of concern, but definately notable how much of a difference Stambouli made.

Very impressed with todays performance and result and i still don't think we have "clicked" yet, or are even that close (as far as Pochs ultimate goal), but we are closer. Keep going, lose some deadwood in the summer get in a couple of Poch wants and its looking very positive.

I'd also say there doesn't seem to be any sign of the much vaunted fatigue creeping into games from the hard training, if anything we always look stronger.

Good performance still concerned regarduing the number of chances we give away and Lloris saving us... seems to be a recurring theme.

its why you buy a world class keeper if you can

the role of the GK has become so important over the past 20 years - to take crosses and close angles in the 90s to shot stopping and sweeping today
teams in general play in a riskier manner and at higher tempo, making the margin for error even smaller than before

Yep a stress free matchday for once... relatively.

Reasons to be positive......young squad likely to get better.....Bentaleb to come back in....Wembley final on the horizon.

Looking forward to the NLD going to it with the MRS!

Really great performance, still a bit suspect defensively at times and need Hugo to help us out a bit too much, but great controlling football. Paulinho actually looked better as the game got on, but I don't think he does enough. Mason the same, a bit of a nothing player. Thought Stambouli looked great when he came on and surely he's a starter for us now, whoever is fit.

Lamela was impressive but it's still ins't clicking for him, his work rate, his confidence in trying stuff, general pass and move is great, but he fails quite a bit in the stuff he tries, but at least he tries to be bold.

Dembele is great up there, but I'd have him as back up to Eriksen personally. Lamela/Townsend for the right. Eriksen/Dembele for the middle. Chadli/SOMEONE NEW for the left. Pretty good.

Back