• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham vs WBA***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course not but other sides performances in the league hold no influence on how we are playing, just because Liverpool are not hitting their straps holds no bearing on us. The worry is that we have put in three of these level of performances in a row now and yes we won but it would be silly to not see like with Brighton the result could have been alot different.

Not saying we've played massively well, and I understand your concern, but performance wise we've deserved both wins.

Think it needs understand that the not too distant horror shows at the back has made the manager prioritise not conceeded as cheaply.

Now we've shown a bit of steel I fully expect us to open up a bit more. However any repeat of the West Ham game will see us return to being pragmatic.

In all the fun. I'd forgot the fact we kept another clean sheet.

For all the talk about our poor defence only City and Arsenal have conceded less

It's showing great character winning badly
I do feel when we start playing better teams we will start to play better ourselves
We're looking strong defensively, a worry for me currently is how bad Son has been the last 3 games, awful

In all the fun. I'd forgot the fact we kept another clean sheet.

For all the talk about our poor defence only City and Arsenal have conceded less

We’ve been very good defensively in the league since West Ham. Not given up many chances. I know the opposition haven’t been great but neither are West Ham.

Dier and Toby have been brilliant. Tobys lack of pace worries me against the top sides but Dier is looking really, really good and with the right partner, he could form a very effective partnership.

Back