• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham vs WBA***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would like to see Rodon start. Surely one of the easiest ( on paper) matches of the season . Given he can't play in Europe group stages or the Carabobo cup, we need to give him some game time to boost his confidence.

The Tottenham in me fully expects us to find a way to lose this game in the most spectacular of fashions.

I'm thinking we're gonna lead three times throughout the game, get pegged back. Get a last minute winner chalked off for offside, they go up the other end, VAR handball and get a penalty which Hugo saves, but is retaken for encroachment and they end up winning 4-3.

Bit of cut and pasting to save you fellas some time...:rolleyes:

Sorry @fernadez , I see you were on it early this morning

Ah well. That's torn it. A chance to go 2nd at home to a team in the bottom 6

I think we all know how this ends, we've messed it up enough times in the past

I can see early promise with a good start with numerous chances created but mostly straight at their goalie. Until we start to huff and puff.

The weekly defensive mistake to gift them the lead, before we stage a 'kitchen sink' last 10 minutes and snatch a draw

This. There is no way that we turn up, give it the beans and win easily. We would go way too high in the table for our players, and much like Icarus, we don't do well up there.

I'm told Brighton played really well this year but Lady Luck didn't smile upon them.

Here comes Doctor Tottenham.

We never take these chances.

Agreed. Win our next two and we go top. Nailed on we don’t

Well that just confirms it. Every shot will be straight at the goalie and he will be given MOTM despite having to make a really hard save

I have this nagging concern that again, Bale is going to go 24 appearances (or whatever it was) before winning with Spurs. Maybe we can bring him on if we are 5-0 up.

Last edited:
Some stats before the game.
- 6 out of 12 games vs WBA have ended 1-1.
- We've never conceded more than 1 goal.
- Harry Kane has scored 7 goals in 7 appearances vs WBA

That means no goals for Kane today, and we'll concede at least 2.

Here is our team to take on West Brom today...

Starting XI:

Lloris (C)

Doherty - Alderweireld - Dier - Reguilon

Hojbjerg - Sissoko

Ndombele - Bale - Son

Kane​

Substitutes:
Hart
Aurier
Davies
Rodon
Lo Celso
Lucas
Vinicius​

What time does it start on ppv?
Edit. 11.45. Tight bastards.

Last edited:
Friday, 29 August 2014

No, no, no. That can't be right. What about the time we bottled the league title in 2015-2016. And to have bottled a title, we must have led at some stage...

Good team today. Would love to see GLC in there but he played on Thursday and still needs to build fitness and was probably never going to play if Ndombele was. Other than that, no real complaints. Winks probably unlucky not to even make the bench.

No, no, no. That can't be right. What about the time we bottled the league title in 2015-2016. And to have bottled a title, we must have led at some stage...

Good team today. Would love to see GLC in there but he played on Thursday and still needs to build fitness and was probably never going to play if Ndombele was. Other than that, no real complaints. Winks probably unlucky not to even make the bench.
Agree arguably our strongest line up bar Lo Celso, I think there’s a little fear of using them both until they prove their fitness to Jose. I’d still like Dier and toby to be competing for the same spot but Rodon will be making a big step up so probably more important he gets to work on the shape and get eased in.

Back