• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Vs Sunderland Monday 7th 20:00**

Beating a post-Carling Cup final Sunderland, as if they weren't bad enough before that. No more than expected.

Then that would show them up as completely unprofessional as they should be playing to their maximum every game.

And that's the managers job.

Not the place for it - but PART of the job? yes... not entirely his duty... that rests with the players.

5 point behind Arsenal....if we just got a ****ing point against them it would be 2 ffs.

I think that will end up being the game I remember most from this season. Even with how **** we've been, that game looks like it may end up being the clincher.

Though if we'd finished 4th this season, it may have been the most undeserved 4th ever. :lol:

Nice to see a few goals tonight, nice to see a performance but I cannot remember a side giving us more space and time than Sunderland this season. Honestly, this has been an awful, awful performance from them, shameful. They're down for sure. And yes, tremendous to see Eriksen on his game, but I'd like to see more consistency and more deployment of him in proper areas with proper support around him. He is a centre-piece for sure and I have no doubt he will develop into a tremendous player for us if the right people are working with him...

well said that man. this game is ok for a bit of light relief from the recent dross and some feel good factor, but sunderland were absolutely atrocious. this game is in no way a barometer of performance or potential. that centre midfield would get absolutely raped against a half sensible side.

Well done lads, but you know things are bad when you watch your team win 5-1 and you still feel totally empty inside.

Thanks Tim.

well said that man. this game is ok for a bit of light relief from the recent dross and some feel good factor, but sunderland were absolutely atrocious. this game is in no way a barometer of performance or potential. that centre midfield would get absolutely raped against a half sensible side.

Yes, it would be torn apart by anyone with half a clue…as similar line-ups have been in the recent past…still, let's not be a killjoy eh? 5-1 is 5-1 so...

Well done lads, but you know things are bad when you watch your team win 5-1 and you still feel totally empty inside.

Thanks Tim.

I felt like that during the early stages, I actually enjoyed it in the end, we played some lovely stuff

Back