• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Sheffield United

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Apparently we have a match in less than 24 hours. It will take place in Sheffield, but nobody is allowed to go anyway.

It is an absolute MUST WIN. Arsenal are currently one point above us, Sheffield Utd just one point behind. Looks like Leicester might drop some points tonight, while West Ham are currently lubing up for the visit of Chelsea.

Dont fancy this, hope the team do. We have a terrible record up there. Just the game for Ndombele to take a stroll in the park.

Apparently we have a match in less than 24 hours. It will take place in Sheffield, but nobody is allowed to go anyway.

It is an absolute MUST WIN. Arsenal are currently one point above us, Sheffield Utd just one point behind. Looks like Leicester might drop some points tonight, while West Ham are currently lubing up for the visit of Chelsea.

About time. But really sh!t OMT. Half arsed. Hope the team is more up for it than we are.

I feel some sympathy for the poor Sky researcher who has to find 2 ex Blades players to be pundits in the studio for this game, Brian Deane and they're looking to see if Len Badger is still alive.

Can see us being very sexy here, just the kind of game and situation that we mess up. 2-1 loss.

Given the recent results of others, this is another must win for us. Even a draw would mean we're 6 points off 5th and 8 off 4th with just 6 games to play

Will be interesting to see the selection tonight after mourinho hinted that ndombele would start.

Would be surprised to see him next to lo celso, although long term I think that will be our main partnership. I suppose its possible he will start tonight in place of lo celso, who mourinho also hinted is still playing atm with a slight injury.

Back