• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham vs Man U***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, slight lag on the people moving in the studio and 90s sound quality.
Why do I have a feeling Amazon streaming is going to be a brick show

Winks and Sissoko scares me a bit...
Interesting choice for sure, unless injuries or illness is a factor in benching Dier. Said previously that Mourinho knows this United team really well, and central midfield is an issue for them. Could be looking to exploit some weaknesses?

I imagine the pair of them both playing fairly deep, Sissoko covering for Aurier and Moura when we have possession whilst being given licence to stretch his legs when we can attack on the break.

Get to it. COYS!

Interesting choice for sure, unless injuries or illness is a factor in benching Dier. Said previously that Mourinho knows this United team really well, and central midfield is an issue for them. Could be looking to exploit some weaknesses?

I imagine the pair of them both playing fairly deep, Sissoko covering for Aurier and Moura when we have possession whilst being given licence to stretch his legs when we can attack on the break.

Get to it. COYS!

Sissoko certainly has the legs to disrupt United for 90 minutes and maintain the pace. One reason for it could be because we've been fading in the last 30 minutes.

Quite surprised at the lineup. Ultra attacking. Going for it big time. Not many attacking options on the bench if we need a late goal.

I don't think he will drop Sissoko after his goal. I suspect it will just be Winks for Ndombele.

Almost right. Didn’t expect Dier to make way for Lucas. Looks like Winks and Sissoko playing a double pivot defensively with free reign given to our attackers. Could be a smart move .... or could backfire. Certainly ballsy!

With that line up, we need to start on the front foot and get early goals- otherwise they will just sit back and hope to counter like they did against Chelsea earlier this season iirc.

sissoko will be able to help track their pace threat, Winks to supply the bullets for ours.

Dier and maybe NDom on to close out the last 30, both have looked short of 90 minutes fitness.

I’d have preferred Sessegnon the bench instead of Eriksen, then again I’d have preferred the ball boy or an ice sculpture too

Back