• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham vs Ludogorets ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After the disappointing defeat to Antwerp, we need to get back to winning ways in Europe. We are starting a much stronger team against Ludogorets but wish our midfield is stronger. Don't like us starting Winks and Sissoko in midfield. Would have preferred Ndombele and Hojbjerg instead. Not sure why Mourinho trust Winks so much despite him being error-prone. Hope Kane and Bale can inspire us to beat Ludogorets.

Whenever I see Winks and Sissoko on the pitch at the same time, I die a little inside.

I feel so annoyed and demotivated whenever error-prone players like WInks,Sanchez and Dier starting, especially Winks. Our midfield always gets outplayed whenever we have Winks playing there.

Winks still has the confidence of Southgate, so that's 2 managers that know he's due some good performances.

Ah ... my stream is trickling through. Must draw some perry for the first half.

Back