• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham vs Ludogorets ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, got the win. More minutes under the belt for Bale

Just a shame we didnt bag more goals and keep a clean sheet against a team that looked like it would struggle v Harrogate Town

Good first half except finishing.

Bitty 2nd half, Vinicus didn’t link play and missed his chances. Even Sonny stole the ball off him for the assist. Disagree with JJ thought Bergwijn made a lot of things look hard work.

It wasn’t that good!
Vinicius was OK, he showed signs of good play, some first time pinged passes where his vision was way ahead of other first teamers, just needs to relax and score. Such a shame his first time effort cleared the bar, from the low cross.

@milo I think the MoM was Lo Celso
Huge industry, brain, vision, touch, skill, goal.

Note - Jonathan Pearce on my river kept saying how wonderful Winks was... when in reality Winks did ~40 good things and ~20 stupid things during the game.

I was amazed that Sissoko started spraying the ball around the pitch, makes it even stranger that he often cannot pass 5 yards or trap a bag of cement. Clearly his brain sac is just a tangle of bare wire in a pool of wee.

I don't like to pan a player, but Jeez Doherty had a tough match. So many mistakes and poor decisions. Come on lad, get with it.

Back