1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

OMT Tottenham vs Fulham

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by Jordinho, 3 Mar 2021.

1. Jordinho

Jordinho Bill Brown Staff Member

Since you lazy bums can't be arsed.

[​IMG] VS [​IMG]

Thursday 6pm

Craven Cottage (If they're still around next season, this lovely new stand should be ready)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Team: I'd go same as last match with maybe Lamela coming in for Moura, but Alderweireld will probably get a rest (we get to enjoy Dier instead :grimacing:) and FBs could also see some rotation with Palace coming to visit us just three days later.

2. Raziel

Raziel Paul Robinson

Brave man .. if this is a brick show, it's on you.

I'd play same team if possible, worry about Palace after you get this 3 points.

afsoc4life likes this.
  3. Notmegov

Notmegov Teemu Tainio

I have no interest in rotation at the moment, just keep on winning! 6 points out the next 2 will make a massive difference to feel of our season.

Keep going.

(i am fairly brick at planning)

4. Baleforce

Baleforce Paul Miller

[​IMG]

MKSpur likes this.
  5. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

Same team as Burnley
    Same result as Burnley
    4-0 Spurs

Bedfordspurs likes this.
  6. markysimmo

upload_2021-3-3_18-17-42.png

MKSpur likes this.
  7. markysimmo

upload_2021-3-3_18-18-8.png

upload_2021-3-3_18-18-29.png

yiddo37 likes this.
  8. AdamB

AdamB Chris Jones

I'd like to see Dele in Moura's place, but agree about the Palace comment

9. NLS

NLS Johnnie Jackson

I'd play Gareth and 10 others....

As for tactics.... Give the ball to him as often we can, let him produce his magic and we will win the game...

It's great to see him playing so well...

COYS

10. yiddo37

yiddo37 Bobby Mimms

Tricky game, watched Fulham a few times recently and they play good football and not had the wins they've deserved. Would be happy with a narrow win.

parklane1 likes this.
  11. parklane1

parklane1 Tommy Harmer

I agree he has got them playing well and they have been unlucky with the results. Will not be easy for us.

12. Bullet

Bullet Jack Jull

Fulham looked really good against us a coupla months ago, let's hope we can put them back in their box and smash them right up with the SKAB

Son Kane Alli Bale

13. awesome dawson

awesome dawson Dean Austin

----------------Hugo----------------

Aurier Sanchez Toby Reguilon

-------Hojbjerg Ndombele-------

Son---------Lamela------Bergwijn

---------------Kane-----------------

Give Bale a small rest prior to the weekend.

14. greatwhitenorf

greatwhitenorf Young-Pyo Lee

Being a stadium junkie - partly earning a livelihood in them - always pleased to see fresh images of an away ground. That said, I'm not impressed with the Fulham fans I know, always frowning and shrugging about their club's inconsistencies and downplaying their yo-yo existence.

I congratulated one of them about Fulham's promotion and got a 20-minute moan about how terrible it was - too soon, going straight back down, not building the squad properly. And whether they do manage to have a decent season or go straight back down, the best player(s) will be off to a new club. So why support them if you get no joy from it?

It's the home ground they all love and all the decent, civilized folk they get to mingle with on match days. Bunch of snobs, really. Still, hope they do a decent job with the new stand but get the hell out of our way as we roar back into top-four contention with a solid win.

15. braineclipse

braineclipse Paul Stewart

We'll need some rotation in the coming week I'm guessing. Particularly if the plan is to try to put out a strong team vs. Zagreb to try to give us a cushion for the second leg.

If Mourinho is OK with resting some of our best players against Zagreb we could start them today and against Palace, but starting all three will be a big ask with Arsenal coming up after that.

Will be interesting to see how Mourinho handles this one. Could see a couple of changes, perhaps even three or four? Or does he go all out for this one too and just deal with what comes later when we get there?

16. AdamB

AdamB Chris Jones

I think he'll go with his best team tonight. If we lose then he'll prioritise the EL over PL. The results last night though mean that if we win our next two, the league suddenly looks a lot closer

Finney Is Back and Raziel like this.
  17. milo

milo Jürgen Klinsmann Staff Member

I'd start Bale tonight, with a view to having him on the bench on Sunday. We need him fresh for Zagreb and the Goons (I think that I saw them once supporting Gorky's Zygotic Mynci)

Bullet, Chutz, Daisuk and 1 other person like this.
  18. Baleforce

Baleforce Paul Miller

Ha, I have family who are season ticket holders there, it's part of the clubs appeal I guess, an experience to endure.

We're not really any different are we, why support Spurs if you don't want to feel permanently disappointed.

No club delivers constant joy, and when you do have some success that just ratchets up the expectation and guarantees failure in future.

Stupid bloody game.

K.D.D.D.D.Soc likes this.
  19. K.D.D.D.D.Soc

K.D.D.D.D.Soc Steve Carr

Its is a shame the way fans have changed, I always enjoyed going to Craven Cottage, nice walk through the park from the Tube, couple of nice pubs, friendly people. Now fans must hate everyone and demand victories in every game, use to be a sport you could watch in your leisure time, it's now a religion, with all the evil that brings.

20. milo

milo Jürgen Klinsmann Staff Member

I know a Fulham fan who wanted them to get relegated the last time they were in the PL because he was tinkled off with stupid kick off times and wanted to go back to Saturday 3pm.