• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to admit. I wanted us to set up in a defensive manner on Sunday. So I was happy when we scored first and looked to sit back. But still we are carrying too many passengers in this team and it told in the end. Poch had to tell Eriksen twice that he had to cover the runs of the Liverpool Left back early on, Dele tried by just got bypassed. For me we started the wrong midfield.

I still do not want Eriksen near the team. He has played terrible now since the turn of the year apart from the odd game here and there. I dont hate him or want to boo him. I just dont want him near the team. I hope he has a deal already set up because the way he is playing none of the teams he wants to move to are going to want him.

Team I hope for:

---------------------------Gazzanigga------------------------------

KWP-------------Sanchez----------Verts---------------Davies

----------------Sissoko------------N'Dombele---------------------

-------Moura-------------Dele-------------------Son-------------

--------------------------Kane------------------------------------

I still think Dele needs games to get back to his best. I would have had lamela in for Moura if he is not injured. Lo Celso and Sessengon need to come on from the bench. I still dont rate Sissoko but he puts in a shift and we need that from players right now. Im also not a fan of Aurier and we need width from our full backs. So I would bring back KWP.

.................Gazza................
Aurier....Sanchez...Vert....Davies
.......Sissoko.........NDombele...
Lamela/Moura......Dele........Son
..................Kane..............

Last edited:
Time for the”Brave New World”! Out with the old, in with the new. If Poch won’t do it someone will have to do it for him.

Time for the”Brave New World”! Out with the old, in with the new. If Poch won’t do it someone will have to do it for him.

dead-horse.gif

I could use this gif in response to a scary number of your posts...

dead-horse.gif

I could use this gif in response to a scary number of your posts...

It is a real burden being right all the time! Shame Poch can’t see the wood for the trees and it seemingly has to be continuously pointed out to try and stop him making the same mistakes over and over.

In my opinion he has till Christmas to show the direction we are travelling is the right one and to address the all to obvious failings we have been witnessing for virtually the whole of 2019.

.................Gazza................
Aurier....Sanchez...Vert....Davies
.......Sissoko.........NDombele...
Lamela/Moura......Dele........Son
..................Kane..............
This team - only with Foyth or KWP at RB

Gazza

Foyth Sanchez Verts Davies

Sissoko Ndombele

Son Lo Celso Lamela

Kane

subs: Alfie, Rose, Dele, Skipp, Parrott, Lucas, Winks

Would love to see this line-up. Everton feels like the right place to try it. I would leave Eriksen and Tubby in London (until January personally) and would love to see Parrott get 10 mins (want him to become more involved). Sessegnon not on my bench only due to fitness issues.
COYS!

I'd definitely drop Alli; he was a passenger as predicted. What has he done exactly to earn his place, whilst the likes of Moura kick their heels?

He scored the equaliser against Watford and played well in the 5-0. Poor against Liverpool but I wouldn't oust him for that. Playing in the midfield away to the in form team in the league was always going to be tough for player trying to regain his form. I'd persist with him again on Sunday.

Gazza

Foyth Sanchez Verts Davies

Sissoko Ndombele

Lamela Dele Son

Kane

What I think absolutely has to happen is Poch needs to ring the changes when things aren't working. Lets not watch a team get the better of us for 30 mins and then only react when they've scored. Dont be afraid to get GLC on. If Lamela isn't fit, GLC would fit straight in his spot in the above team. Looking at YT he does a lot of good stuff from deep on the right. Might be harsh on Moura but I'd also look to get him on with decent game time left.

The team I'd like to see:

Gazzaniga
Aurier...Sanchez...Vertonghen...Davies
Sissoko...Ndombele
Lamela...Lo Celso...Son
Kane​

The team I think P45hettino will pick:

Gazzaniga
Foyth...Alderweireld...Vertonghen...Davies
Winks...Ndombele
Son...Eriksen...Dele
Kane
I've already changed my avatar.
You want Aurier to play?!

No custard, badgers ? Fail, we will get smacked

gazza, foyth, sanchez, verts, davies, ndombele, sissoko, lucas, eriksen, son, kane

why the above lineup ? Rotation, lucas more just want to see him start though I don’t think poch fancies him. eriksen ? Mmm, poch may want to change things up is all i can give as a reason. Poch may play winks ahead of ndombele, then introduce tanguy second half to manage energy levels

Back