• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

bzhsn8c-1206305139SSgF8dx.jpg

Good thread

For me - it has to be the same lineup as Wolves (bar Ade for Defoe). I'd expect a very tough game in midfield, we need to keep composure and frustrate them by maintaining possession for longer periods

I think it could be an entertaining draw but nothing is impossible - we are more than capable beating any team in the PL this season. Even if we lose 2nd is by all means not gone

Last edited:
[Update 33] dragon1 re:Injuries
Who: dragon1
When: 15/01/11
Where: COYS

Quote:
leds and sandro will be fit for city gallas still 2 weeks away

If we win this match, once more will we be the darling team for the media. The kid that no-one expected anything for; he'd been beaten up by the two biggest bullies in the first two days of term, but suddenly turned good. The kid that took the fight to the other kids, looked each in the eyes before delivering a dazzling array of blows that had left the opposition dizzy.
Sure, Swans and Wolves would show the kid's weaker side. The brutal nature of the Wolves beinh apparent as they bit and snarled at the kid who, in spite of delivering a series of attacks couldn't find that all important KO.

But what if the kid should beat the bully from the big City? The bully who had spent his father's wealth on armoury...could the kid really beat the bully? If so, it cpuld be a step towards the greatest story in history!!

COYS!!

If we win this match, once more will we be the darling team for the media. The kid that no-one expected anything for; he'd been beaten up by the two biggest bullies in the first two days of term, but suddenly turned good. The kid that took the fight to the other kids, looked each in the eyes before delivering a dazzling array of blows that had left the opposition dizzy.
Sure, Swans and Wolves would show the kid's weaker side. The brutal nature of the Wolves beinh apparent as they bit and snarled at the kid who, in spite of delivering a series of attacks couldn't find that all important KO.

But what if the kid should beat the bully from the big City? The bully who had spent his father's wealth on armoury...could the kid really beat the bully? If so, it cpuld be a step towards the greatest story in history!!

COYS!!

Nah, we're just halfway through the film. The kid gets beaten up again and vows revenge. He is plots a scheme and with one game to play he needs three points against Fulham at home to clinch the title from the rich bully..............to be continued

Both teams will want this so bad, but I have a good feeling about this game and predict a close 1-0 to us with Lennon getting the goal

I said in the predictions thread that we would win this game. After seeing this holy mother turd of a thread I retract my statement.

Ill come on you.

I think we will beat them 6-1. fudge them clams. We are gonna show the PL whose the daddy. We are gonna show the PL who the best.

VDV 2 Defoe Hattrick and an own goal by lescott

(If this comes off I think I deserve a knighthood and a blowjob from Louise)

In my gut I think we'll either scrape a magnificent 1-0 or get destroyed, though my intuition is saying a very meh and clinical 3-1 to them in a game where we'll moan about a few chances we've missed. Performance evenly matched for sixty minutes, could've gone our way with luck but just not quite there yet.

The way to play them is the dour well-organized Liverpool approach, but I don't think it's in our DNA or coaching to not try to outplay them with some flair. I'd personally lay down our ideals for this one and go out to keep them from playing first and foremost - ie. press the living crap out of them (early subs please). In fairness I think that our midfielders will raise their games and work harder than usual in defending.

Parker and Sandro absolutely have to play together in CM for me. I have no idea who to stick up top though, without Ade. (Maybe a new signing? Hah.) Defoe's hold up play hasn't been bad this season, thanks to his increased upper body strength, but VdV invariably drifting from the right worries me a bit with Walker there and I doubt JD feels comfortable playing with his back to goal. Whoever plays up top would have to put in a shift like Graham against Arsenal yesterday - unselfish workrate and constant pressing even on his last legs.

In my gut I think we'll either scrape a magnificent 1-0 or get destroyed, though my intuition is saying a very meh and clinical 3-1 to them in a game where we'll moan about a few chances we've missed. Performance evenly matched for sixty minutes, could've gone our way with luck but just not quite there yet.

The way to play them is the dour well-organized Liverpool approach, but I don't think it's in our DNA or coaching to not try to outplay them with some flair. I'd personally lay down our ideals for this one and go out to keep them from playing first and foremost - ie. press the living crap out of them (early subs please). In fairness I think that our midfielders will raise their games and work harder than usual in defending.

Parker and Sandro absolutely have to play together in CM for me. I have no idea who to stick up top though, without Ade. (Maybe a new signing? Hah.) Defoe's hold up play hasn't been bad this season, thanks to his increased upper body strength, but VdV invariably drifting from the right worries me a bit with Walker there and I doubt JD feels comfortable playing with his back to goal. Whoever plays up top would have to put in a shift like Graham against Arsenal yesterday - unselfish workrate and constant pressing even on his last legs.

With Ledders playing (hopefully) and them missing Yaya Toure and Kompany, we have a chance....Ade missing is massive for us though. Reckon we will sneak a 1-1.....

Back