• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project (3/3) ***

As soon as I saw Oliver was the ref, I knew we would struggle. Walker can play volley ball ten yards from the maggot and he allows it. Second half everything went through Moura and his touch was woeful. No real luck. They were nothing special and it was good to see that chippy little clam Sterling getting taken out by Vertonghen and Rose.

Last edited:
I thought we did well today, much better than expected, and we deserved more. City had a lot of the ball, yes, but I think they only created two clear chances all game. We had five or six big ones. But you need to be clinical, of course, and that was our downfall today. We also defended really well for most of the game, but extremely poorly in the situation they scored from. We can't switch off like that.

Foyth did really well defensively against Sterling, but you could see that he was not used to the attacking side of the game in that position. Another encouraging performance from Wanyama after coming on. Son and Moura were lively, but their finishing not good enough.

Four games left now, and we might have to win them all. It's doable, but it will be tough.

Exactly, the ball was in play for about two minutes of the four added. First they took forever with a free kick, and then the stuff down in the corner. He couldn't wait to blow his whistle.

This is a continual problem with refs, they rarely give injury time for injury time. They should fix up.

Don’t think we could have asked for much more. We actually defended really well. Just needed better finishing.

Puts pressure us on against Brighton as arsenal and Chelsea will probably both win but we should still beat them comfortably all the same.

Back