• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM vs CHELSKI ***

I really think Poch will play Dembele and Sissoko.

So three at the back with Eriksen or Alli left out!
Or 4 at the back with Dier or Wanyama missing out!

I will eat my hat if he starts Sissoko at CM in this game of all games.

Apart from that, I have no idea.

To match up their 3-4-3 could be madness; to try to beat the best team in the league at their own game? Ballsy.

I guess it's good news that we have the options to try it.

Surely it'll be a 4-2-3-1 though?

I will eat my hat if he starts Sissoko at CM in this game of all games.

Apart from that, I have no idea.

To match up their 3-4-3 could be madness; to try to beat the best team in the league at their own game? Ballsy.

I guess it's good news that we have the options to try it.

Surely it'll be a 4-2-3-1 though?
I'd be surprised if Sissoko didn't play. He was an unused sub vs Watford and has been on a decent bit of form...

Will play on the right of midfield, Dembele will definitely play then it's between Dier and Wanyana which is a touch call. I think Wanyana might get it just for the extra power and speed but I'd quite like to see Dier play as I think his passing will be useful.

Will play on the right of midfield, Dembele will definitely play then it's between Dier and Wanyana which is a touch call. I think Wanyana might get it just for the extra power and speed but I'd quite like to see Dier play as I think his passing will be useful.

I can't see him dropping Wanyama. He hasn't so far.

I think Poch may go 3 at the back for this one, matching Chelsea and crowding out the midfield while giving Rose and Walker full licence to attack down the wings. I think he will start:

.................................Hugo..............................

.........Dier .................Toby................Verts..........

Walker............Wanyama......Dembele...........Rose

.......................Eriksen........Alli.....................

.............................Kane...............................

Son and Sissoko to come on and offer fresh legs after an hour if necessary.

VJ to come on when we are 3-0 up to apply the finishing coup de grace!

Spot on

So what do we think, pack the middle and push Dembele up? Seems a similar strategy to the last game.

I like the team, I think we look really good with 3 at the back. Now let's beat these qunts at their own system!

Back