• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM vs CHELSKI ***

Looking forward to this.

Get home, catch the team news and build up. I can't be there but will be watching, hopefully we do ourselves proud.

Seems like a Sissoko kind of game, wouldn't surprise me to see him back in.

Dembele the most obvious change, also his kind of game.

Walker and Verts back.

Suppose it also depends on if we want to go 3 or 4 at the back. But either way we can make some changes to keep things fres, we had a solid break before the Southampton game and didn't have to push all the way against Watford. We should be allure to match Chelsea on energy I think.

Very much looking forward to this one.

I think Poch may go 3 at the back for this one, matching Chelsea and crowding out the midfield while giving Rose and Walker full licence to attack down the wings. I think he will start:

.................................Hugo..............................

.........Dier .................Toby................Verts..........

Walker............Wanyama......Dembele...........Rose

.......................Eriksen........Alli.....................

.............................Kane...............................

Son and Sissoko to come on and offer fresh legs after an hour if necessary.

VJ to come on when we are 3-0 up to apply the finishing coup de grace!

I think Poch may go 3 at the back for this one, matching Chelsea and crowding out the midfield while giving Rose and Walker full licence to attack down the wings. I think he will start:

I quite like the idea of making it a man-man duel on either side between wing backs. I think Rose and Walker have it in them to dominate in that case. Perhaps forcing Chelsea to adjust to us more than they would like to.

I quite like the idea of making it a man-man duel on either side between wing backs. I think Rose and Walker have it in them to dominate in that case. Perhaps forcing Chelsea to adjust to us more than they would like to.

I agree - --and I think Wanyama and Dembele ( if he can recapture last seasons form) can dominate midfield.

I agree - --and I think Wanyama and Dembele ( if he can recapture last seasons form) can dominate midfield.

The problem is making sure that we're picking up Pedro and Hazard, who both have licence to roam around, for the full 90 mins

I really think Poch will play Dembele and Sissoko.

So three at the back with Eriksen or Alli left out!
Or 4 at the back with Dier or Wanyama missing out!

The problem is making sure that we're picking up Pedro and Hazard, who both have licence to roam around, for the full 90 mins

With three at the back this gives us extra central protection to pick them up without us getting pulled out of shape.

I really think Poch will play Dembele and Sissoko.

So three at the back with Eriksen or Alli left out!
Or 4 at the back with Dier or Wanyama missing out!

Cant see Alli being left out, especially after being brought off early at Watford. Son will be the one to miss out

most important game of the season..

lets smash em...we need to give one hundred and twenty-five per cent....

and we owe them one.......Come on you Spurs....

I can't see him selecting a side like this. I think that he will go the closest he can to his first choice team from last season, the only differences being Wanyama for Dier and Sissoko for Lamela.

With three at the back this gives us extra central protection to pick them up without us getting pulled out of shape.
I worry about the opposite. Walker gets caught upfield, Chelsea break, their winger draws Dier to the right touchline, leaving space down our right channel for Hazard to run in to the box. That's the big weakness of playing 3 at the back.

Hopefully, if he is going 3-4-3, Poch has been working on those scenarios in training. Dier is a CB/CM with experience at RB/RH, while Verts has plenty of experience at LB/LH, so that should work in our favour.

So nervous.

Back