• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM vs CHELSKI ***

I've supported Spurs for far too long to believe that we'll win this one. I mean, it's Chelsea and, somehow, the pressure's still on us despite being the underdogs. There's the expectation and hope of fans all round the country -- in Liverpool and Manchester as well as North London -- for us to beat the twunts. And that's why it's not going to happen.

My money would be on a 1-2 defeat, much like back in November -- a textbook old-school* Spurs match if ever I saw one. We were the better side for most of the match, but lost to a bit of individual brilliance** and then a collective brain-fart. In fact, I can imagine Poch going full Clockwork Orange with our defence showing them a loop of Chelsea's winner.

* Well, mid-00's Jol era anyway. 1990's Spurs would have lost about 4-1 having spent 80 minutes pinned back in our penalty box.

** And how many times has some unheralded player scored the goal of their career against us? Ian Woan, I'm looking at you.

But all that being said, I still hope for another 5-3. And I've given Kane the armband of my fantasy league team. Again.

They weren't saying that last May. W@nkers

Obviously I hope we do win, or at least draw, but if we do happen to lose, then f#ck it, they may as well go on and win it by a landslide, as long as they take 3pts from all our rivals too.
Will also mean Sky will have no last day title showdown to w@:nk over for a week

They weren't saying that last May. W@nkers

In my book, it is a logical and a healthy position for any fan.

1) If there is any results between two other teams that is good for your team, you should wish for that, becasue its good for your team.
2) If the results have no influence of your team, you can sit down and let your emotions make the descision.

1) If there is any results between two other teams that is good for your team, you should wish for that, becasue its good for your team.
2) If the results have no influence of your team, you can sit down and let your emotions make the descision.
3) Unless the team is Arsenal, in which case you should always wish for a severe loss with various sendings off, bans and injuries.
FTFY.

I agree mate when it applies to fans. But for kiss-the-badge, here-today-gone-tomorrow players of the type that wear the blue shirt to openly talk about which team they want to win the league when they have both left to play crossed the line into unprofessional possibly bringing the game into disrepute. Not surprised Poch was irritated about it. Luckily for the Premier League he is a dignified and quiet man. Imagine this had happened to Ferguson, Mourinho or Wenger, the public enquiry would still be going on.

This is why among other things I really hope we keep our heads and beat them tomorrow.

Tough game, Poch is obviously going for physical power (Dembele/Sissoko rested,Rose pulled early last game).

Could do with one of those statement wins here.

Don't forget chaps; Liverpool scraped a draw at Sunderland last night. Ars.e scraped a draw at Bournemouth just now and celebrated like they had won the league. Cheatski have won 100 games in a row.

Perspective. COYS, smash them to pieces and send them home crying.

I am actually at the point where I dislike them almost as much as The Arse. Hateful club, hateful fans, and horrible hateful players - especially that prick up front that looks like a Columbian drug Lord. Hopefully tonight the fans will take that passion and create a boiling couldren of an atmosphere.

However, the boys needs to remove that emotion and systematically destroy those bastards. I would love to send them back home with their trail between their legs.

We are now 10 points behind Chelsea. We have to win this game to to stay in title race. Chelsea have won their last 13 league matches. We have to stop them from setting a new winning streak record by beating them. We have excellent record against Chelsea at home. We have won 4, drew 5 and lost 1 of our last 10 league matches against Chelsea at home. That only defeat came under AVB when Bale had to withdraw at the last minute but we still led 2-1 before losing 2-4. So, it is now up to Pochettino to make use of our good home record to beat Chelsea.

We played well against Chelsea earlier in the season but still lost. Now we have to make use of our chance to beat them this time. I think Kane will be our key player in this match. He has excellent record against London teams. He looked very sharp against Watford by scoring 2 goals. Hope he will be at his best to help us beat Chelsea. It will help us greatly if Janssen can come on and score his first ever goal from open play for us !

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. We have to control the midfield to have any chance of beating them. We will need Wanyama and Dembele at their best to stop Chelsea. Alli has been in excellent goal scoring form recently. Hope he will continue his goal scoring run in this match. Wish Eriksen will have a good game and score from freekicks for once ! Also, will prefer Sissoko start ahead of Son who has been in poor form recently.

Our defence have not been at their best in recent matches due to injuries and suspensions. Hope Vertonghen and Alderweireld will be back in our defence. Walker and Rose have helped to create goals for our attack recently. But they need to concentrate more in defence against Chelsea. We cannot afford to make any mistakes as Chelsea have players to make use of it. Hope Lloris will lead our defence to stop Chelsea scoring.

This is going to be a real tense match. We badly need to take revenge on Chelsea for destroying our league title chance last season. Just hope we turn up with the right team mentality to beat Chelsea !

I am actually at the point where I dislike them almost as much as The Arse. Hateful club, hateful fans, and horrible hateful players - especially that prick up front that looks like a Columbian drug Lord. Hopefully tonight the fans will take that passion and create a boiling couldren of an atmosphere.

However, the boys needs to remove that emotion and systematically destroy those bastards. I would love to send them back home with their trail between their legs.

Nah, he was on the right side of the law, back in Miami Vice!
castillo5.jpg

This is the last midweek kick off at the old White Hart Lane.

Unless we get a Cup replay or fixture congestion.

I am now becoming increasingly worried about the fact we have had 24 hours less rest between games than Cheatski.

Just look at how lethargic L'Arsnl were last night against Bournemouth in a similar situation.

To rotate fresher players in or keep consistency?

You'd think Sissoko gets the nod over Son. Otherwise should be an unchanged team with Poch using 1 or 2 subs around 60 mins in an ideal world to add new energy.

Are we expect another war!?

You'd think Sissoko gets the nod over Son. Otherwise should be an unchanged team with Poch using 1 or 2 subs around 60 mins in an ideal world to add new energy.

Like duck we are!!!

Go smash them mugs boys. COYFS.

Seems like a Sissoko kind of game, wouldn't surprise me to see him back in.

Dembele the most obvious change, also his kind of game.

Walker and Verts back.

Suppose it also depends on if we want to go 3 or 4 at the back. But either way we can make some changes to keep things fres, we had a solid break before the Southampton game and didn't have to push all the way against Watford. We should be allure to match Chelsea on energy I think.

Very much looking forward to this one.

Any t`e`a`m n`e`w`s yet ?

Can see this being a tough match. Wish Lamela is fit. His creativity and tenacity in midfield would have troubled Chelsea. Let's hope the team will be fired up to get revenge on Chelsea for their provocation acts last season. Performance is not really important as long as we get the badly needed win over Chelsea.

As said above, a statement game.

For the lads.

For the backroom team.

For Poch.

We couldn't do it last year at their place, they denied us - we owe them big time. This is going to be one of the big tests of the season, so early on. This is more than just technical, which we have to get it nailed on, this is also desire and mentality.

COYS !!!

Man i hope we beat these qunts - any win will do.

There's actually a Poch-elated stat that favours us to win today, but i dare not mention it as i don't want to jinx things...

COYMFS

Back