• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM vs CHELSKI ***

Was this our best performance this season so far?

Our passing was much tighter. And we had a focus and concentration which we haven't always shown in the past. A top game. If we'd played like this in the CL we'd have won the group.

Last edited:
Apart from Souness. He wasn't here for long, and he was so desperate to leave he went to Boro for gawd's sake, but if he'd been a bit more patient, he could have been the next Dave Mackay.

I followed the youth team the year we won the cup with him and Perryman in the side. He was by far the better player, but Perryman had an old head on young shoulders and a better temperament, I think he was the first player to be sent off in a youth cup final.

Watched the recording (3rd time) and was surprised how lacking in creativity the Chelsea side were, Hazard was the only player who looked like hurting us. Costa looked very subdued but still had good positioning and carried a threat. I find it amazing that they have not conceded more goals as their central back 3 were continually miles apart and Matic was a headless chicken.

Watched the recording (3rd time) and was surprised how lacking in creativity the Chelsea side were, Hazard was the only player who looked like hurting us. Costa looked very subdued but still had good positioning and carried a threat. I find it amazing that they have not conceded more goals as their central back 3 were continually miles apart and Matic was a headless chicken.

Why the suprise...

They are an expensive version of Leicester

Long ball with pace and counter attacks

They have some creativity in Pedro, Willian and Hazzrd but their wings backs are poor despite being in good form and the rest comes form hoofballs

We dealt with it by snuffing out the long all by playing well at the back... no width by pushing them back ... and hazard didn't like Victor hounding him one bit

I have read the rule, I'm just trying to make sense of what was going through Atkinson's head. Perhaps a waste of time. I didn't notice at the time whether he was just reacting to a linesman's flag, either, or whether it was all his own work.
The referee had his hand up when the free kick was taken. As you all know (or maybe not), that indicates an indirect free-kick, which is given for offside, dangerous play and obstruction.

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

The referee had his hand up when the free kick was taken. As you all know (or maybe not), that indicates an indirect free-kick, which is given for offside, dangerous play and obstruction.

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

I don't think anybody's disputing that he gave it for offside. The question is what (if anything other than 'flag is up') was involved in Atkinson's thought process in making that call. If there was a flag, that is.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody's disputing that he gave it for offside. The question is what (if anything other than 'flag is up') was involved in Atkinson's thought process in making that call. If there was a flag, that is.
It's just a silly mistake. We all do them.

They don't face Dele Alli every week.

Back