• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Bournemouth ***

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
Tottenham-vs-Bournemouth-Prediction-and-Tips.jpg

When: Saturday 15th April 2017, KO 12.30pm

Where:

st_5585_1373975376.jpg

What for:

premier-league-trophy.jpg

Ok this is it; this is the big one. The league game before the big cup semi-final which we usually fluff our lines in.

This for me will be another measure of whether this is a new Spurs team with a different mentality; i'm sure most of you will know we have to go far back to find when we've won a league game before an FA Cup semi-final, particularly when we've been on a log winning streak.
Perhaps that has been the cause of our FA Cup semi-final jinx??

Anyway, this is a must-win. Full-team, no 'resting players' or any of that bs.

My suggested team:

Lloris

Dier Alderwiereld Vertonghen

Walker Wanyama Dembele Davies

Eriksen Janssen Son

Bring on Kane later for fitness building and/or to chase a needed goal. We need to be physically imposing in the centre hence the need for both Wanyama and Janssen imo.
Bournemouth have enough pace and guile (and a 'chaos method' attacking style) to not be take lightly. Get the job done and move on.

Plus, this win would mean we break our record of consecutive wins (currently 6). Please break a habit of lifetime. Please.

Prediction: 3-1; Janssen, Alli and Son for us; King for them.

COYMFS

18-honey-badger-teeth.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Dress rehearsal for the semi, start with the team we intend to use v Chelsea

Lloris
Dier Alderweireld Vertonghen
Alli Eriksen
Kane​

This. 100%. I'm sure Poch will do the right thing and use Kane.
By the way, what a brick OMT

Lloris
Alli Eriksen
Kane​

Definitely this team. Undoubtedly our strongest formation and XI , given Rose isn't available. It plays to all our players strengths. It is tough on Son, who has been brilliant recently, but it allows him and his pace to be another useful addition from the bench should it prove necessary. Similiarly tough on Tripps, who was great against Watford.But again he is a useful player to have on the bench.

PS it is important not to under-estimate Bournemouth and our players need to be "at it" from the get go. I would like Josh King in our squad instead of Sissoko. Apart from anything else, it would be great to have another King at The Lane.

Lloris
Alli Eriksen
Kane​

Exactly my thoughts, play the XI that will play against Chelsea the following week.

Beautiful OMT @glorygloryeze

I agree with the sentiment that we play the full strength team. The big decision for me is whether Walker needs to play despite Trippier's form. Against the Chelsclams we need Walker. Dembele and Wanyama are also seriously needed to dominate midfield in the semi, but I'm conscious Dembele needs a rest and Wanyama needs minutes. Maybe start one and substitute for the other after 60 mins?

Fcuk it, To Dare Is To Do!

Lloris
Dier Toby Verts
Walker Wanyama Davies
Eriksen Ali Son
Kane

My suggested team:

Lloris

Dier Alderwiereld Vertonghen

Eriksen Janssen Son
Prediction: 3-1; Janssen, Alli and Son for us; King for them.
Question for you Doctor: how does Alli get to score when he's not even on the team sheet?

AARRGGHHH!! If ever we were to be doomed by an OMT this has to be it.

Tough old nut to crack are Bournemouth. Eddie Howe has shown on more than one occasion he knows how to stifle the top teams, yet unlike the other teams such as Watford, West Brom & Boro' who come and defend, Bournemouth actually pose a considerable attacking threat in Wilson, Afobe and King if we're not switched on.

Oh, and Mings is back from suspension.

Beautiful OMT @glorygloryeze

I agree with the sentiment that we play the full strength team. The big decision for me is whether Walker needs to play despite Trippier's form. Against the Chelsclams we need Walker. Dembele and Wanyama are also seriously needed to dominate midfield in the semi, but I'm conscious Dembele needs a rest and Wanyama needs minutes. Maybe start one and substitute for the other after 60 mins?

Fcuk it, To Dare Is To Do!

Lloris
Dier Toby Verts
Walker Wanyama Davies
Eriksen Ali Son
Kane

Like it.

Very attacking.

Back