• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

Dunno buy they have recently switched to three at the back so presumably if Koscienly is out then it means returning to a back 4

220px-Juniorposter.jpg

I think I'm leaning toward wanting to start with a 4231 with Dier and Wanyama to give us a sold base. (Assuming Dembele is out).

Then we can play Son and use his directness to get at them from one side.

Keep Alli and Eriksen fairly narrow and play a bit wonky with Walker pushing on.

I think I'm leaning toward wanting to start with a 4231 with Dier and Wanyama to give us a sold base. (Assuming Dembele is out).

Then we can play Son and use his directness to get at them from one side.

Keep Alli and Eriksen fairly narrow and play a bit wonky with Walker pushing on.

I'd do the opposite! Dier and Wanyama as a CM pairing would be the ball moves too slowly. I'd play a back 3 with Eriksen in CM and Son coming in

I'd do the opposite! Dier and Wanyama as a CM pairing would be the ball moves too slowly. I'd play a back 3 with Eriksen in CM and Son coming in

Ha ha, game of opinions!

I certainly see the attraction, but I'd rather start with the tried and tested, keep it solid and make changes if needed.

Eriksen was great at CM in the week, but that was Palace. Arsenal could be a different story. I'd rather he was higher up the pitch and affecting the game nearer their goal, especially with the goal scoring and assisting form he's been in.

There are benefits to either system. I trust Poch to pick the right one.

Think key is getting Xhaki wound up today and make him make the tackles. He's bound to get a yellow (I think even a straight red today) and trying to keep Sanchez quiet. If we do that then we should win.

But, derby says anything can happen. Can't remember the last time we outplayed them and won quite easily.

OK guys & girls.
The most important game of the season is upon us.
Chance to beat this lot and finish above them for the first time in over 20 years.
Hopefully, also dent any hopes for them to get CL.

We have 3 other couples coming over to join us on our roof top bar & grill - overlooking the Indian Ocean :)
Ordered some crabs and prawns from my local fisherman a few days ago for delivery anytime now.
If I get enough crabs I will cook Singapore Chili Crab. If not, it will be a New Orleans Seafood Gumbo.

A jug of Pimm's for the ladies and stiff Bloody Mary for the guys are being prepared.
And as usual, lots of ice cold Tusker Lagers are in the cooler. ;)

Will start the show early watching the Russian F1 and then switch to THE game for the match build up.

Come on Spurs - make this a day to remember.

You're actually a pimply teenager in mum's flat in Ealing, aren't you?

Ha ha, game of opinions!

I certainly see the attraction, but I'd rather start with the tried and tested, keep it solid and make changes if needed.

Eriksen was great at CM in the week, but that was Palace. Arsenal could be a different story. I'd rather he was higher up the pitch and affecting the game nearer their goal, especially with the goal scoring and assisting form he's been in.

Yep! I'm also not convinced that we need two defensive CMs in there - I doubt they'll come out attacking....possibly have Xhaka and Coquelin in CM so having two deep CMs works against us. We also need to win!

Ha ha, game of opinions!

Ha ha, game of opinions!

I reckon that he'd get more time on the ball than he did against Palace

I can see Arsenal being happy with a draw today.
Back in 2006 it was all about us upsetting their stupid overblown flimflam at the library. It looked like we were gonna shove it down their marooned shirted throats with Martin Jol's "Play play play" Davids breaking down the left and squaring it for Keane. But it wasn't to be with a late equaliser.

I fear the worst if Dembele isn't playing / isn't right today. A 4231 with Dier and Wanyama in central midfield will have no cohesion. They were so poor in that midfield together for the first 3 or 4 games of the season.

It's really not very often we going into a NLD with it being a must win. This feels new.

Back