• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

Look at the league table, then review our recent home form, compare both to the Goons.. Why on earth shouldn't we be confident?

I'm confident with us coming up against any team at the Lane. You should be too.

Too used to Spurs screwing up. After decades of not taking advantage of opportunities and managing to shoot ourselves in the foot, I still can't get my head around Spurs becoming mentally strong and consistent

Too used to Spurs screwing up. After decades of not taking advantage of opportunities and managing to shoot ourselves in the foot, I still can't get my head around Spurs becoming mentally strong and consistent

I feel you. I'm the same. I'm not confident at all going into this. Not because we're not a fantastic side this season, we clearly are, and we've been brushing teams left and right at home, and Scum haven't been great this season. But it's a derby! Anything can happen. Everyone out on that pitch will be up for it today. There are margins in football that could go against us. Scum are in relatively poor form, but on a good day, their players will more than give our team a fight. We won't just automatically win this. If we give it 100% and the margins go our way, we have a good chance of winning.

It's definitely squeeky bum time .... :p

We have to keep on winning to stay in the title race. But all our remaining 5 matches are going to be tough matches, including this match against Arsenal. Being a local London derby, Boom shaka laka a much better record against Arsenal. We do have a good record against them in the league at home, winning 4, drawing 2 and losing 1 of our last 7 league matches but all our wins have been a nervy 2-1 wins. We always seem to struggle against them and they always seem to lift their games against us. Let's hope we will get a comfortable win this time !

Without a doubt, Kane will be our key player in this match. He has scored 5 goals in 4 matches against Arsenal. He did score both the goals when we beat Arsenal in 2015. Let's hope Kane will continue his goal run to help us beat Arsenal again. Except for Alderweireld last season, no other Spurs players in the current squad have scored against Arsenal. It will help us greatly if players like Alli, Eriksen or Son can score against Arsenal as well. Our next goal will be really special and historic. We have now scored 69 goals in the league so far, which is the same as last season's total. Any goal we score from now on will make it the most league goals scored since scoring 74 goals in the 1985-86 season. Let's hope we will make another history !

Our midfield is going to be very crucial for us in this match. We need to win the midfield battle to have any chance of winning this match. Wanyama and Dembele need to control the midfield from start to finish. We need to stop Arsenal from having any chance to attack us from midfield. They do have players who can hurt us. So, we need to stop them getting possession too much. Eriksen has been in great form lately. We will need his creativity to help open up Arsenal. Somehow feel, Sissoko will do well if given a chance against Arsenal as well.

Our defence is going to work extra hard in this match. Lloris, Alderweireld and Vertonghen will need to be at their best against Arsenal. For once, want us to avoid sending those unnecessary back pass to Lloris which he never dealts with comfortably. Hope the likes of Dier, Walker, and Davies will have a error-free match. We have never kept clean sheet against Arsenal since 2009. It will us greatly if we can keep a clean sheet in this match.

We badly need the win to stay in the title race and also to finish above Arsenal for the first time in 22 years as well. It is going to be another nervy match. Let's hope we will do enough to beat Arsenal and move closer to top of the league.

We don,t even think about losing this game.

Because if we believe and we Perform mentally and physically we will win.
And we need this a million times more than those spoilt brat,s ..
Why.
Because we still have not gained anything yet..No Title..no Trophies! But we can and we will.
We have to start winning this game, like Barcelona do to RM.
Because we have the skill and courage to do so....

CoySpurs......

tr_apr28_730h.jpg

I'm glad these guys don't share your pessimistic outlook, that's all that matters at the end of the day.

OK guys & girls.
The most important game of the season is upon us.
Chance to beat this lot and finish above them for the first time in over 20 years.
Hopefully, also dent any hopes for them to get CL.

We have 3 other couples coming over to join us on our roof top bar & grill - overlooking the Indian Ocean :)
Ordered some crabs and prawns from my local fisherman a few days ago for delivery anytime now.
If I get enough crabs I will cook Singapore Chili Crab. If not, it will be a New Orleans Seafood Gumbo.

A jug of Pimm's for the ladies and stiff Bloody Mary for the guys are being prepared.
And as usual, lots of ice cold Tusker Lagers are in the cooler. ;)

Will start the show early watching the Russian F1 and then switch to THE game for the match build up.

Come on Spurs - make this a day to remember.

Any suggestions on Dembele? I haven't seen him training these days. Does it mean he won't feature? Will be a massive loss for us. Moreover, I should say, I would have been quite confident about a win if he played with Wanyama in midfield. And you can't be confident about NLD's outcome overall.

OK guys & girls.
The most important game of the season is upon us.
Chance to beat this lot and finish above them for the first time in over 20 years.
Hopefully, also dent any hopes for them to get CL.

We have 3 other couples coming over to join us on our roof top bar & grill - overlooking the Indian Ocean :)
Ordered some crabs and prawns from my local fisherman a few days ago for delivery anytime now.
If I get enough crabs I will cook Singapore Chili Crab. If not, it will be a New Orleans Seafood Gumbo.

A jug of Pimm's for the ladies and stiff Bloody Mary for the guys are being prepared.
And as usual, lots of ice cold Tusker Lagers are in the cooler. ;)

Will start the show early watching the Russian F1 and then switch to THE game for the match build up.

Come on Spurs - make this a day to remember.

Jealous, as always! :D Been wanting to ask you - have you noticed any more Spurs fans in Kenya as a consequence of us getting Wanyama in?

Any suggestions on Dembele? I haven't seen him training these days. Does it mean he won't feature? Will be a massive loss for us. Moreover, I should say, I would have been quite confident about a win if he played with Wanyama in midfield. And you can't be confident about NLD's outcome overall.

I doubt he'll make it given his injury record. Will be interesting to see whether we go 4-1-4-1 (with Dier or Wanyama left out) or 3-5-2 (Eriksen or Dele in CM, Son included) if he's out. Hopefully Poch won't come up with more gambles like Son as LWB again!

Not fit apparently, I'd rather play 11 fit men than 10 plus somebody who is half fit no matter how good he is

Last ever time sat in the Upper Paxton. Going to be emotional.

I literally think I will be a blubbering wreck before, during and after the United game

The Lane is literally one of my favourite places and biggest things in my life, I have spent 35 years going man and boy, it not being there will leave a huge hole in my life

But we're moving on to bigger and better things and that's the most important thing

I literally think I will be a blubbering wreck before, during and after the United game

The Lane is literally one of my favourite places and biggest things in my life, I have spent 35 years going man and boy, it not being there will leave a huge hole in my life

But we're moving on to bigger and better things and that's the most important thing

I can understand that. I would have rather been in the South Stand for this one and the Paxton for the United than the other way around, but hey, being there is good enough

Any t'e'a'm n"e"w"s yet ?

Wish we can have all our best players fit for this match. It is going to be a tensed match. We will need an early goal to settle our nerves and then need to make use of the chances to kill the game off. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Arsenal and stay in the title race.

Way to many people on here are way too optimistic! Worrying. I prefer to be a bit pessimistic and get pleasantly surprised than the other way around. Anyway, COYS! Smash those twunts!

Back