• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

I don't want to hear or read any negativity going into this one. This is the most must win game ever in the history of football. And we can and will not foresee any other outcome to befit such an auspicious occasion, than a glorious Spurs win.

The fans, the players, the coaches should only envision a spurs victory, this is the north london derby at white hart lane for the very last time. I cannot wait.

COYS!!!!!
The most must win game ever ever in football history would have been if this was the last game of the season and we had to beat them to win the title and drop them to 5th.

In this case it's just "we don't have to win, but we'll smesh 'em, just cause we feel like it." :D

I normally ask whether there are any of our opponent's players that we would take. I guess that we could find some space for Sanchez but is there anyone else?

Nope, that's it in my view. There were rumours a few weeks ago that we might be interested in Chambers, though that rumour might simply have come up because he played under Poch at Souhtampton and because he's young and English

I'd take a 1-0 win....not because I don't think we're better than that, but the 3 points is the priority

I'm expecting Dembele to be injured so for Dele to drop into CM

The only thing about this fixture is that we have seasonally been the underdog and have remained somewhat positive that we can get a result. Over the last three seasons we have done well and in some games should have beaten them.

They are probably thinking the same that they can nick a result now.

That's the difference I will be disappointed if our home form does not continue. They are there for the taking and it will be a real test of character if Chelsea don't get a result against Everton in the earlier game.

The season is already a success and we just have to keep going in every game.

Regardless of the result we have done tremendously well and i secretly think we will win 3-1

Mustafi out for Scum. 60% chance of Koscielny playing, according to Whinger (so he's playing). Oxlade ready as well. Perez supposedly ready too. So not a lot of injuries in their camp.

Game even sold out on stubhub, never seen that this close to a game before, but then again it's not just any match is it

Game even sold out on stubhub, never seen that this close to a game before, but then again it's not just any match is it

A friend of mine was offered a ticket to the United game for 2,5k about a month back, so I imagine it's pretty much the same for this one. :p

Close game but we will win 3-1 thanks to at least one goal from a corner following intensive practice in training!

You heard it here first!

Been that way for weeks, occasionally tickets will pop up but they're gone in seconds. Thankfully persistence paid off for me (in more ways than one) and I even managed to get 2 tickets next to each other.

Buzzing. COYS.

Back