• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

Some of you lot will never go hungry, as you've got so many chips on your shoulders! :)

If Tyler is such a one-sided obvious Gooner, why did he go to the trouble to explain the stitch-up that started the enmity Tottenham fans feel towards Arsenal? I don't recall any other commentator going into that level of detail, explaining the whole Woolwich thing as well.

Of course, there were some jocular comments about how long ago this all was and by implication how petty it is to continue to hold a grudge, but I think that's fair enough.

Neither have I got a problem with Smith saying Kane earned the penalty. There was contact, but just in case the ref had not noticed it, Kane moved his right leg between the Gooner's legs and he wasn't trying to do the lambada with him.

If an opposition player had done that to one of our boys, e.g. Moses/Son, I would have been annoyed but not surprised.

I don't think Tyler is a goon, but he definitely has a hard on for the Sky5 teams. The more money they spend, the better.

Neither have I got a problem with Smith saying Kane earned the penalty. There was contact, but just in case the ref had not noticed it, Kane moved his right leg between the Gooner's legs and he wasn't trying to do the lambada with him.

If an opposition player had done that to one of our boys, e.g. Moses/Son, I would have been annoyed but not surprised.
Yes Kane's right foot did kind of drift out towards the defender's legs as he fell so you could be right, but the movement was so slight it could just as easily have been what happens naturally when you attempt to cope with the impact of a tackle as you fall.

I generally feel that Smith goes out of his way to try and stay neutral and in doing so sometimes even goes overboard in his attempt to compensate for any bias. But for me, on this occasion his over-reaction had the inescapable whiff of a despairing Gooner clutching at straws.

Some of you lot will never go hungry, as you've got so many chips on your shoulders! :)

If Tyler is such a one-sided obvious Gooner, why did he go to the trouble to explain the stitch-up that started the enmity Tottenham fans feel towards Arsenal? I don't recall any other commentator going into that level of detail, explaining the whole Woolwich thing as well.

Of course, there were some jocular comments about how long ago this all was and by implication how petty it is to continue to hold a grudge, but I think that's fair enough.

upload_2017-5-6_21-43-55.png

Back