• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

I blasted a ball into a toddlers face once at a family (not mine) barbecue. The ball came across me, i took first time with the left and caught it beautifully. It was pretty low and hard, and still rising slightly as it took the little fudgeer of his feet. He was ambling across the goal mouth at the time. He laid motionless on the floor for about 10 seconds, then let out one of those delayed reaction screams that kids do and cried for what seemed like 3 weeks.

I was pretty popular around the table at dinner half an hour later.
Did you get a corner?

I blasted a ball into a toddlers face once at a family (not mine) barbecue. The ball came across me, i took first time with the left and caught it beautifully. It was pretty low and hard, and still rising slightly as it took the little fudgeer of his feet. He was ambling across the goal mouth at the time. He laid motionless on the floor for about 10 seconds, then let out one of those delayed reaction screams that kids do and cried for what seemed like 3 weeks.

I was pretty popular around the table at dinner half an hour later.

At that age it would be impossible to get his little hands out of the way so it almost certainly hit his arm at least. Straight red card for denying a goalscoring opportunity. And would have been a yellow for simulation too.

If he's not interfering with play he shouldnt to be on the damn pitch

Getting BIG jitters now! Just sinking in for me now how many times the opposition have created such good opportunities to score, and if we do this vs the Goons how much of a mauling we could be given.

I know it was before Poch had a good amount of time to bed in his methods, but if Liverpool could batter us 3-0, why can't Arsenal? :(

Getting BIG jitters now! Just sinking in for me now how many times the opposition have created such good opportunities to score, and if we do this vs the Goons how much of a mauling we could be given.

I know it was before Poch had a good amount of time to bed in his methods, but if Liverpool could batter us 3-0, why can't Ar5ena1? :(

Whilst I share your nervousness, the flip side of that particular argument of course is if we can give Chelsea a thumping on our own patch, why not the goons?

Me too. Butterflies! Having a few beers now. Getting up for a 6.45am flight. My 8th NLD coming up.

COYS!

I know it was before Poch had a good amount of time to bed in his methods, but if Liverpool could batter us 3-0, why can't Ar5ena1? :(

If We could rip Chelsea apart en route to an enthralling 5-3 victory, why can't we do the same to a Sanchez-less Arsenal?

They'll have their gnomes scampering around the pitch as usual, getting stuck into sly fouls and playing with the same detestable intensity that they've shown in games against us ever since they ceased to harbour delusions that they could challenge Chelsea, City or United for the title.

We, however, will have a local lad who humiliated Terry, Cahill and Matic, commonly held to be the best defensive trio in the Prem: and he didn't do it by accident, he did it with verve, panache, and an effortlessness that speaks of unpleasant things in store for Sczezcexny and co.

We will have a Danish dynamo with a pair of feet so cultured he could quote Proust with them.

We will have Mason, Chadli, Rose and Walker ceaselessly hounding and pressing, circling and attacking, never letting their players have a minute of time or space on the ball.

We will have an Argentinian lump at the back who defends Lloris from physical harm and attacks on his honor with a grim sense of duty.

In short, we will have a team we did not have at the Emirates in November.

Look, we may lose, as is the Spurs way: we may muck it up, as we tend to always do. But they will know they've been in a game. And if we could do that to Chelsea AND win in a most un-sexy fashion....we can do the same and more to these smarmy c*nts.

If We could rip Chel53a apart en route to an enthralling 5-3 victory, why can't we do the same to a Sanchez-less Ar5ena1?

They'll have their gnomes scampering around the pitch as usual, getting stuck into sly fouls and playing with the same detestable intensity that they've shown in games against us ever since they ceased to harbour delusions that they could challenge Chel53a, City or United for the title.

We, however, will have a local lad who humiliated Terry, Cahill and Matic, commonly held to be the best defensive trio in the Prem: and he didn't do it by accident, he did it with verve, panache, and an effortlessness that speaks of unpleasant things in store for Sczezcexny and co.

We will have a Danish dynamo with a pair of feet so cultured he could quote Proust with them.

We will have Mason, Chadli, Rose and Walker ceaselessly hounding and pressing, circling and attacking, never letting their players have a minute of time or space on the ball.

We will have an Argentinian lump at the back who defends Lloris from physical harm and attacks on his honor with a grim sense of duty.

In short, we will have a team we did not have at the Emirates in November.

Look, we may lose, as is the Spurs way: we may muck it up, as we tend to always do. But they will know they've been in a game. And if we could do that to Chel53a AND win in a most un-sexy fashion....we can do the same and more to these smarmy c*nts.

Ha! Cracking post. This is as good a time as any for this game. A real test of how the squad has assimilated Poch's methods and come together as a cohesive unit.

Fazio is a beast in the air and will take no fecal matter from ANYONE. And the Pikey Goons will be their usual niggly selves - hopefully Flamini will get himself sent off (I still haven't forgiven that lump for his foul on Corluka in Meeeeelan) and we can really turn them over.

Ha! Cracking post. This is as good a time as any for this game. A real test of how the squad has assimilated Poch's methods and come together as a cohesive unit.

Fazio is a beast in the air and will take no fecal matter from ANYONE. And the Pikey Goons will be their usual niggly selves - hopefully Flamini will get himself sent off (I still haven't forgiven that lump for his foul on Corluka in Meeeeelan) and we can really turn them over.

Amen. Sandro should have swung for the smarmy c*nt then and there.

We should do a Venables and put 5 in midfield with Kane up top...swamp them in the middle of the park..

We should just do what we've been doing, play with verve and youthful exuberance and smash the fudging KclamS!
COYS!

On one hand - "I'm worried we're gonna get pasted"
On the other hand - "Why can't we hammer them like we did Chelsea?"

Answer: TO DARE IS TO DO.

COYS

no reason for our boys to put up a good energetic display this time... i still want us to beat arsenal with both sczsny and Wheelchair on the pitch!

Will leave about 10am, short drive to the station then train to Stratford, then hop on one to Northumberland Park

Will be in the ground for 11.45am today as i always like being there to abuse the Arsenal players from the moment they first walk onto the pitch to warm up until the game is over, am not even nervous yet

Back