• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

I actually would like to see Lamela given a shot in the role Dembele is currently playing. Dribbling from a standing start, I think Dembele and Lamela both have the ability to get past a man, but Dembele as noted above does slow play down and isn't as quick to spot the pass or take on the shot. We will lose some of the physicallity out of the lineup, but we now know that Lamela can cope with tracking back so in that respect we might not come undone.

I wouldn't like to see this trialled until the summer mind. Right now we have a winning formula, but I think Lamela would do better in the centre than on the right. At times vs Arsenal I really wanted to see him just go down the outside (he did cross with his right foot though!!!) and actually thought that we could've done with Townsends directness.

I actually would like to see Lamela given a shot in the role Dembele is currently playing. Dribbling from a standing start, I think Dembele and Lamela both have the ability to get past a man, but Dembele as noted above does slow play down and isn't as quick to spot the pass or take on the shot. We will lose some of the physicallity out of the lineup, but we now know that Lamela can cope with tracking back so in that respect we might not come undone.

I wouldn't like to see this trialled until the summer mind. Right now we have a winning formula, but I think Lamela would do better in the centre than on the right. At times vs Arsenal I really wanted to see him just go down the outside (he did cross with his right foot though!!!) and actually thought that we could've done with Townsends directness.

There is no reason why we cannot interchange positions during the game and give him chances in the middle from there. We have mixed it up very well at stages this season but Poch seems to ask them to hold position more in some games.

True enough and we do switch about, but if you were to talk about average positions, for instance who the ball ends up with wide right then Lamela for me just isn't suited to that area of the field. At times he has beaten a man from there and put in a productive cross, but when up against teams who sit back and blockade the flanks, I don't think he shines. Dembele did see a lot of the ball in the central area and if he kicks on from here and starts hitting the back of the net or playing incisive passes then fair enough. I just think that Lamela's natural game lends itself to that role.

There is no reason why we cannot interchange positions during the game and give him chances in the middle from there. We have mixed it up very well at stages this season but Poch seems to ask them to hold position more in some games.

i think, too, that we saw what Poch saw, which is Eriksen and Lamela do not do well when playing alongside each other.

http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/f...ort-Hurri-Kane-Blows-Gunners-Away-at-the-Lane

2015%2f2%2fTottenhamArsenalMR.jpg

The hype coquelin and cazorla got on BT before the game was hilarious. They both had played well for a 3 weeks and were getting treated as if theyd being doing it for years.

Back