• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

Storky

Thimotée Atouba
fudge it - the spirit of Paul Stalteri courses these veins.

Where - The Lane

When - Saturday February 7, 2015

Time - 12:45 (05:45 MST)

8 years ago I attended my first match at WHL - the NLD. Jenas with the last gasp equalizer - one of the greatest moments of my life.

Lloris
Walker Fazio Verts Rose
Dembele Bentaleb
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Kane

Last edited:
Absolutely hyped for this ****. Can't explain how much I hate these utter, utter ****s. Got a few good mates who are Scum (I know, I know) and they are all w***kers :D.

Just in case you're not hyped for this, read this: http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=324671

Just read a few of some of those posts, the arrogance of Scum fans is unbelievable.

Off to the Lane on Sat for this and I CAN'T WAIT. Let's smash into them like we did Cheatski and tear them up real nice. Should be a good game, relatively evenly matched sides, but we have Hurrikane and Eriksen-sen-sen... COYS

B6SHLcfCcAAKUz2.jpg

Thread saved. You're welcome.

COYS! 4-1.

Anyone else think how we do in this game and the Liverpool one straight after will determine how strong we play against Fiorentina? Obviously poch will try to win all, but he normally rests a couple of players in cups, Lloris for example and sometimes Kane. Win both and we stay with top 4 and open a gap between the 2 below us, lose both and realistically Europa becomes best chance of champs league (not impossible top 4, lots of games blah blah blah). Obviously we have a cup final somewhere inbetween those Europa games as well to add in.

I think we will definitely be going strong against Fiorentina, especially in the first leg. Bit annoying that we have Liverpool only 3 days after this but with the 10 days off, a strong team against Fiorentina is necessary. West Ham I feel we can afford to weaken, likes of Stambouli, Dier, Chiriches, Davies etc to get a game and put a good shift in.

Depends on how the first leg goes in my view. I think I'd rather be strong against West Ham and play a weakened side in the second leg. Final would only be 3 days after the second leg.

Why the feck do they have more asterisks than us??

Doomed. 11-0 to Arse (Kaboul o.g. 4, 6, 12, 16, 33, 38, 45, 46, 55, 73, 90+2)

I think we will definitely be going strong against Fiorentina, especially in the first leg. Bit annoying that we have Liverpool only 3 days after this but with the 10 days off, a strong team against Fiorentina is necessary. West Ham I feel we can afford to weaken, likes of Stambouli, Dier, Chiriches, Davies etc to get a game and put a good shift in.

Depends on how the first leg goes in my view. I think I'd rather be strong against West Ham and play a weakened side in the second leg. Final would only be 3 days after the second leg.

We shouldn't be playing a weakened team against any league side. People used the arguement of resting players in the FA Cup due to fixture congestion, then surely the same should apply in the EL? Maybe if we get to the quarters go all out for it, but for now I believe the league may be our best chance of top 4.

I wouldn't throw Bentaleb straight back in, but otherwise its 10 of our strongest 11:

Lloris
Walker Fazio Verts Rose
Stambouli Mason
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Kane

W4-0

Now THIS is the big home game of the season. Not Liverpool, not Chelsea, not West fudging Ham. I hate those clams more than the rest of our rivals combined.

A draw wouldn't be a terrible result, but I really, really hope we can play like we did against Chelsea and take them to the cleaners. If Eriksen, Lloris and Kane play well then we've got a great chance of winning.

Just hope Poch is sensible and doesn't do anything stupid like say play Ade or Kaboul or Capoue or Chiriches etc.

Lloris

Walker Fazio Vertonghen Rose

Dembele Mason

Chadli Lamela Eriksen in some kind of formation

Kane
Spurs 2-2 Scum

Given that both sides will be going into this in decent form , it's a really tough one to call.

I'm always nervous when we play that lot. One potential positive is that Wenger seldom tailors his tactics towards individual opposition players. Hopefully that will leave Kane free too play his natural game, and I reckon he's capable of causing their back line a few problems. Need some good synergy between him, Eriksen and Chadli (a la Chelsea) for this one. I'd like to see Dembele start this game as well.

Given that both sides will be going into this in decent form , it's a really tough one to call.

I'm always nervous when we play that lot. One potential positive is that Wenger seldom tailors his tactics towards individual opposition players. Hopefully that will leave Kane free too play his natural game, and I reckon he's capable of causing their back line a few problems. Need some good synergy between him, Eriksen and Chadli (a la Chel53a) for this one. I'd like to see Dembele start this game as well.

He didn't start adjusting his tactics until they recently won at the Etihad. Normally he just plays the same way without a thought for the opposition.

He didn't start adjusting his tactics until they recently won at the Etihad. Normally he just plays the same way without a thought for the opposition.

Yep, by all accounts he did have a bespoke game plan against City. Hopefully he'll revert to type this weekend. Regardless, a tough, tough game awaits. They're finally starting to look as formidable on the pitch as they do on paper and their confidence will certainly be high. I think it may come down which side comes out the blocks the fastest.

Will be interesting to see whether Poch sets up to play on the front foot or on the counter. I'd probably favour the latter.

Back