• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: ***TOTTENHAM v sunderland***

You can't say pointless. We have a chance to set our record points in the league. This team need to set a high bar for future Spurs teams to follow and try to overcome. With ManU in transition period from next season, it will be a good chance for us to fight for the league title from now on.

This.

You can't say pointless. We have a chance to set our record points in the league. This team need to set a high bar for future Spurs teams to follow and try to overcome. With ManU in transition period from next season, it will be a good chance for us to fight for the league title from now on.

At least if we do lose out we can lose out with our heads held high if we beat Sunderland I think.

A2532_zps0d81eb82.jpg

Of course it's not a pointless game. It's the last game of the season, we can achieve a record maximum points total in the PL, and we still have a chance to get fourth and CL next year.

We all know we can expect no favours from Saudi Sportswashing Machine, but don't think for one second that Arse doesn't feel the pressure - they need to win to be sure. They probably will too, but nothing is guaranteed. Stranger things than a Spurs home win and an Arse away draw have happened.

Basically the final game of the season is far from pointless.

I will be at WHL on Sunday.

The last league match I attended at WHL was when we beat Arsenal 2-1 and went on to qualify for CL in 4th. The last away league match I attended was the 2-1 loss to Saudi Sportswashing Machine at St James. Therefore I take this as an omen that there will be a win at WHL and loss at SJP resulting in us finishing 4th to qualify for the CL.

Pointless game now, I just hope the weather is nice.

Wait, what?

Chance to set our highest points total in the premier league era, last game of the season and last home game and a chance to send the fans home happy for the summer with 3 points and a good performance.

Most importantly however, there is still very much a chance of getting into the CL next season. A small one admittedly but Arsenal drawing or losing at St James' Park is not the most unlikely of situations (though it would be so Spurs if we were to then draw or lose our game).

In no way is this a pointless game.

Exactly. If we can fulfil our part of the bargain then it's pretty much 50/50

26.3% Saudi Sportswashing Machine Win
23.1% Draw
50.7% Arsenal Win

According to The Times football stats. Ok not ideal, but far from pointless.

I can see my sky remote being worn out with Arseholes on SS1 & us on SS2!

When we do this and they fudge up in Saudi Sportswashing Machine its going to be fudging EPIC!!!!

obama.gif

Di Canio has just said on SSN that to thank Arsenal for beating Wigan and saving Sunderland from relegation he will try secure top 4 for them.

Di Canio has just said on SSN that to thank Arsenal for beating Wigan and saving Sunderland from relegation he will try secure top 4 for them.

1. The scum certainly were not doing it for Sunderland
2. What, is he going to come out of retirement ?
3. They fudging suck at football

Back