• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v Reading (friendly)

I missed the first 15 minutes, but all I saw of White was timid passes 10 yards left or right, or passing it backwards, not really showing for the ball, jogging back when he should be sprinting, timid tackle, one flying tackle in the box, looks like a kid which is fair, because he is still a kid and will be quite awestruck being out there with the first teamers.

I hope our play/midfield looks better in the Prem, Hojbjerg and White look overrun
whites what 10/11 yo?
Doing well;)

Did that even touch his hand? Didn't look like it to me. Couldn't really get a good view on my phone. No protests though, so probably a pen.

All quite promising really.

Dele and Son excellent.

Out of the kids I thought Jamie Bowden had good technique.

Given the opposition and multiple subs:

Attacking wise lots of positives, pressing, winning the ball high up, early passing and good finishing.

Would like to see Hojberg with Lo Celso, whilst he was busy off the ball, some basic passing was a little off today. White did well enough in possession, was positive even if it didn’t always come off but is not ready for men’s football defensively yet.

Defensively it feels like we need a sterner test as little chance to shine but did feel like we were vulnerable when a player ran at us.

Last edited:
Back