• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT-Tottenham v QPR******

jurgen lineker

Ben Thatcher
--------------------------------------Friedel---------------------------------

Walker----------------Gallas---------------Vertonghen-----------------Naughton

----------------Sigurdsson--------Sandro---------Dembele-----------------------

----------------Lennon--------------Defoe--------------Bale------------------------

6-0

4pm, Sunday, WHL.

Fireworks-04-june.gif
Fireworks-01-june.gif
Fireworks-04-june.gif

Last edited:
Re: ****omt -Tottenham v QPR******

I think we might have to start disqualifying these OMT "efforts" as they're clearly not made by Spurs fans. You want us to win, don't you?

-----------------Lloris
Walker-----Caulker---Vertonghen---Naughton
-------------Sandro-----Dembele
Lennon--------------------------------Bale
----------------Dempsey------------------
----------------------Defoe---------------

-----------------Lloris
Walker-----Caulker---Vertonghen---Naughton
-------------Sandro-----Dembele
Lennon--------------------------------Bale
----------------Dempsey------------------
----------------------Defoe---------------

this.

lets start easing in caulker in place of gallas

and i've never started an OMT on the basis that I dont think I've posted enough, and this clown comes along and starts one with their FIRST POST. Must be a goon

OMT rule 9

9. Thou shalt not start an OMT be thou not a known member of this forum.

Or are you the original Jurgen lineker of old?

Closed while we wait for the OMT gods to decide its fate.

Ok, re-opened as the i.d of the author has been approved. An old poster recently re-registered.

However...........it is a tinkle-poor effort, un-worthy of the front page.

More effort please.

We need to win this game. Home games against teams likely to finish outside of the top six are bread and butter 3pts and where the majority of the points should come from in a season.

--------------Friedel------------
Walker---Gallas----Verts---Naughton
Lennon--Sandro--Dembele--Bale
----------Defoe----Dempsey-------

That's what I'd like to see, but I know it's going to be 4-5-1. Just hope we try and show a little more flair than recent league games!

I hope one of Bale or Lennon are dropped, fed up with this idea that to break teams down you need to add as many fast runners into the team as possible.

Lawro the Twunt says...

Tottenham v QPR (16:00 BST)

Tottenham had a good win over Reading last week, and showed the quality they have got in their squad.

Emmanuel Adebayor cannot be far away from being fit too so they will soon have even more firepower, although Jermain Defoe looks like he has a goal in him every time he plays at the moment.

Andre Villas-Boas has had a tricky start to his time as Spurs boss and much was made of his wait for his first win but I don't think he was ever under any pressure whatsoever from his chairman Daniel Levy.

Now he has won a game, things will be easier for him on the training ground.

I'm not saying the players didn't respect him before they beat Reading but results convince players as well as fans that the manager is the right guy, which I really do think he is. They have just got to let him get on with it.

QPR, meanwhile, are improving slowly. They got a good draw against Chelsea last week and I am sure they will be fine in terms of avoiding another relegation struggle, but I just cannot see them leaving White Hart Lane with anything.

Prediction: 2-1

Lawro seems to be the only one that wants us to win. 0-6 Zamora x3, Ferdinand, Taraabt x7

Ok, re-opened as the i.d of the author has been approved. An old poster recently re-registered.

However...........it is a tinkle-poor effort, un-worthy of the front page.

More effort please.
fudge that, delete thread and ban user, this is proper dog brick.

Back