• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Marine - FA Cup 3rd round ***

Bale will play IMO
He has asked too
But either way that’s a hell of a back up team
I’d be impressed if Bale has pushed to play, to want to be the on a pitch like that against part timers, first game back from injury shows some desire / balls that I think he has been lacking

Wow, they must be doing better out of this than if the game was allowed to have supporters attend

I make it that prize money and tv money(incl round 3) they have made £188 097 this season. So it’s not far off double. Wouldn’t be surprised if just the prize money and tv money is more than their normal yearly revenues.
Hopefully all the money can set the club on a good footing for several years to come.

Wow, they must be doing better out of this than if the game was allowed to have supporters attend
Nice little £250k windfall for them if you include the £75k from the game being on tv too
Will help them out for years to come
The magic of the cup !!!

Everybody dance now!

Can see us making many changes to the team. But Mourinho needs to make sure the team is well balanced. Frankly, want us to start a very strong team against Marine because we struggle every time we make multiple changes. Let's hope all the players will play to their best and help us beat Marine convincingly to progress to the Round 4 of the FA Cup.

Toby's comment earlier that we can't win in this tie is very true. Even if we win 8-0 we wouldnt get any credit given the difference in level

It'll be interesting to see who's captain. Davies has been captain a few times in the Europa, so he's got a good chance

Toby's comment earlier that we can't win in this tie is very true. Even if we win 8-0 we wouldnt get any credit given the difference in level

You cant win for sure. Also. look at City. they beat Burton 9-0 a few seasons ago in the League Cup and got slagged off for such a brutal thrashing

Back