• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham v Manchester United *****

Well that just made my mind up that I'm not going to Spurs again this season. Pm me if you want.....but reasons listed as follows:

-Trains are awful and packed.
-Majority of spurs fans are angry and clams.
-I hate crowded places and like my freedom
- beer at the ground is flat
-did I mention that football fans are clams
-I'm too old
-spurs are proper boring and brick
-it's getting cold
-spurs are brick
-toilets are horrendous I'm throwing away my boots they must have diseases on them

There's probably more but the joy of going to spurs has gone with me forever now.

Going to the Reims match in December and that will be it for me this season as well.

So why didn't we get him.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

You know why. Same reason we didn't get Skriniar over the line when he was available and Mourinho was begging for him. Same reason we signed absolutely no one for 18 months, a crime against this club we are *still* paying for now. Same reason we haggled for fifty years over Grealish until their new owners told us to fudge off. Same reason, further back, that we didn't get Mane and signed Georges Kevin N'Koudou instead. Same reason we didn't get Wijnaldum and spaffed 30m and 100k+ on Sissoko two months later. Same reason we signed Vincent Janssen over the players Poch asked for that summer. Same reason we signed Fazio and Stambouli for a combined 10m instead of the players Poch asked for in 2014.

And on, and on, and on.

One set of owners - Joe Lewis, and his henchman.

That's why, mate.

Last edited:
FFS, bit West Ham innit? I'll be up for the Brentford game could be really ugly by then.

To be honest I thought at the time that all the booing was very West Ham. As I said in another thread I understand people's frustrations (especially the decision to take Moura off) but I don't like it at all. I also thought the booing at the half time whistle was unnecessary and I don't believe that helped with the way we played in the second half, which was indeed abysmal.
Booing by opposition fans will fire up a player/team. Not so much when it's your own fans.
However of course people want to express their dissatisfaction, and I don't really have an answer for how else to do that, but it is sad that things have come to this.

Yep actual scuffles was a bit ridiculous

Saw two lads threatening to lamp each other outside the ground before the police got involved.

There was another lad dying to have a go at a bunch of United fans singing down the High Road too but his mates talked him out of it. The United fans were being a bit stupid to be honest. There were a handful of them amongst us singing United songs.

To be honest I thought at the time that all the booing was very West Ham. As I said in another thread I understand people's frustrations (especially the decision to take Moura off) but I don't like it at all. I also thought the booing at the half time whistle was unnecessary and I don't believe that helped with the way we played in the second half, which was indeed abysmal.
Booing by opposition fans will fire up a player/team. Not so much when it's your own fans.
However of course people want to express their dissatisfaction, and I don't really have an answer for how else to do that, but it is sad that things have come to this.
It's fudging tragic when put in the context that we were Champions league finalists 2 years ago and so so sexy.
The "don't know what your doing" chant at Nuno after the Moura sub was painful to watch.
I can't stand booing our own players, stupidly counter productive but like you say how else can fans express their quite justified anger at the clusterfudge of the last couple of years?

Saw two lads threatening to lamp each other outside the ground before the police got involved.

There was another lad dying to have a go at a bunch of United fans singing down the High Road too but his mates talked him out of it. The United fans were being a bit stupid to be honest. There were a handful of them amongst us singing United songs.

Wouldn’t it be nice if people were not triggered by such things.

Wouldn’t it be nice if people were not triggered by such things.

Yeah it would. I found them good natured enough to be honest. Just celebrating their victory. Saw Forest fans do it on Friday night on the way to the tube from Loftus Road and was actually a good atmosphere. But when you’re in the middle of a bunch of Spurs fans, some of whom are tanked up and clearly frustrated, maybe singing United songs isn’t a great idea. Not sure I’d do it up in Manchester if it was the other way around.

Unfortunately, like all clubs, we have our share of idiots.

It's fudging tragic when put in the context that we were Champions league finalists 2 years ago and so so sexy.
The "don't know what your doing" chant at Nuno after the Moura sub was painful to watch.
I can't stand booing our own players, stupidly counter productive but like you say how else can fans express their quite justified anger at the clusterfudge of the last couple of years?
Oh was that chant aimed at Nuno?.... I thought it was aimed at Levy! ;)

Back