• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham v Manchester United *****

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Date : Saturday 30th October 2021
Time : 17.30pm Kick Off
Venue : NWHL

A rare Saturday home game for us and at 5.30pm too
This means for me a fantastic tinkle up for me and my pals starting around Liverpool Street then possibly to both ORA & Redemption Breweries before a couple of the ground

------------Lloris
Royal Romero Dier Reggie
---------Skipp PEH
---------N'Dombele
------Lucas Kane Son

I fancy us to win 3-1 in a very attacking game

Am expecting a massive reaction from the United players in the 1st 20 minutes, we need to weather the storm and if we can I think we will be ok, can see us scoring on the counter attack

upload_2021-10-29_7-24-50.png

upload_2021-10-29_7-23-36.png

You'll like this OMT, not a lot, but you'll like it.
I hate Paul Daniels
He once cut me up in the m25 in his big 4x4…. I didn’t k ow who it was of course until I saw the spare wheel on the back had “Paul Daniels Magic Show” on it. It may not have been him of course…

Expecting yet another turgid performance from us with zero attacking fluency. Thankfully I can only watch the first have as a family event early evening so I won't be as bored as most of you

We should play GLC or Tanguy alongside one of Skipp and PEH in CM, and then the other of GLC/TN as no 10....but we know that won't happen so we'll be laboured with the ball

Hoping for a draw. Even with their crap defence, our impotence in attack is going to mean we struggle to out score them

Utd have been getting a savage bashing all week from everybody. They are at their lowest ebb and the only way is up.

They have a point to prove and will come at us like rabid dogs. Will we buckle or will we stand strong?

Utd have been getting a savage bashing all week from everybody. They are at their lowest ebb and the only way is up.

They have a point to prove and will come at us like rabid dogs. Will we buckle or will we stand strong?
1st 20 minutes is vital for us !!

Excellent OMT, who needs badgers, custard, Tom and Jeff G, when we are clearly going to win easily in the first half? The second half recovery by United will lead to a final score of 3-5, but even in defeat we will find many positives, not only keeping Ole in his job, but watching in awe as he is celebrated for his tactical nous by Lineker and co.

1st 20 minutes is vital for us !!

They are also generally better in the 2nd half so we need to be at it for the whole 90mins. They have so much attacking talent I think we will struggle to subdue them..... Unless of course Ronaldo and Co. have decided they want OGS out and just stroll about uninterested.

Last edited:
I’m worried about Kane in this match. Reckon he will be spent by half time. Played 90 mins at wham and with just two days break he played 90 mins at burnley. Now again with just two days break he will be needed for 90 mins in a high octane game.

It was undoubtedly a mistake to play him for 90 mins at burnley in a nothing competition that we wont win. We all know that we will get pool away whilst the other london clubs all get easy home draws.

Even if we get to the final we will get decent opposition and therefore lose.

I think we will get hammered for this one. Sorry.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Although hearing that varane is fit and of course kane will be running on empty (due to the inexplicable decision to play him for 90 mins at burnley) I no longer see us winning and instead think at best we’ll get a draw.

Back