• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham V Lokomotiv Plovdiv***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just pray that the players play like they have something to prove about their quality and ability. If they do another Everton show, we are out.

Not sure what to expect from this match. Lokomotiv Plovdiv is a lowly Bulgarian team but we are playing away. Our away form have been poor for more than 1 year now. It seems like all our players freeze in away matches. Let's see if Mourinho can overcome our away problems in this match. Performance is not really important in Cup matches as long as we win. Let's hope we will win and progress to the next stage of the Europa League.

I know it’s only Plovdiv and that Lo Celso has been sloppy on the ball, but our system looks so much better with him playing - he provides some actual movement in midfield!

Watching on Premier Sports. Reminds me of the 3-0 v United a few years ago that I watched in Manila on the dodgiest of internet streams. That one froze at 1-0, when it eventually came back, we’d scored two more.

Premier Sports need to improve their broadband or get a better stream.

Seems to be 20 yards behind every attack. Funnily enough before kick off I thought he was looking like he'd put on some weight in the stomach area.
I thought that he looks like he’s put on weight or bulked up. He’s not looking sharp at all . Needs games

Back