• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham V Lokomotiv Plovdiv***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We don't have players who can take people on one to one to open up space. No Modric. No Dembele. No Eriksen. No pace and decent crossing from full backs. All made worse by a chronic lack of mivement and understanding from our attacking players.
Spot on. We don't have Modric, Dembele, Eriksen. You forgot Ardiles, Hoddle, Mackay, John White, Alf Ramsey and Bobby Buckle.

Some Serbian team vs Some Romanian team: 6-6 after extra time. Serbians were a man down after 44 mins and two men down after 103 mins. Must have been quite the game.

Watching those highlights and seeing us go 0-1 down after 70 odd mins i thought the worst. Can you imagine the tinkle taking, Bale would order his private jet to turn round, I’d be fuming all weekend. Luckily we won, we can forget that ever happened. Jose learns more about who in the squad he can trust. My worry with his rotation policy is, against Saints, in what world does Toby need a rest? Its Kane and Son etc who we shouldn’t be risking on these cow fields not centre backs. Keep a clean sheet and you win most games, he said it himself. The defending for that corner they scored from was absolute fcukfest.

Watching those highlights and seeing us go 0-1 down after 70 odd mins i thought the worst. Can you imagine the tinkle taking, Bale would order his private jet to turn round, I’d be fuming all weekend. Luckily we won, we can forget that ever happened. Jose learns more about who in the squad he can trust. My worry with his rotation policy is, against Saints, in what world does Toby need a rest? Its Kane and Son etc who we shouldn’t be risking on these cow fields not centre backs. Keep a clean sheet and you win most games, he said it himself. The defending for that corner they scored from was absolute fcukfest.

Kane needs games to get match fit. Son appears to have a quick recovery period between games. Maybe Toby has a knock or he wanted to have a look at Dier and Sanchez together.

Some crazy games in this tournament! :eek::eek:
4-4 full-time, 6-6 after extra time despite the home team being reduce to 9, and a Man scored a Hat-trick. Feel sorry for the home team loosing on pens with only 9 players.
20200918_012538.jpg

Hold up, we have another qualifying game for this flimflam competition? fudge that.
Actually I think it's 3 games. The next one in North Macedonia, and if we win that, it's a play-off, which I believe is two-legged.

Edit. I checked and the play-off game is also a 1 game knock-out, to be played October 1st.

I am beginning to like europa for its inclusivity, perhaps they can find a way to merge the top teams into CL to make it a proper competition.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Fapatalk

Actually I think it's 3 games. The next one in North Macedonia, and if we win that, it's a play-off, which I believe is two-legged.

Edit. I checked and the play-off game is also a 1 game knock-out, to be played October 1st.

Where's the dislike button?

Back