• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham V Lokomotiv Plovdiv***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was disappointed by Bergwijn tonight (from what the TV actually showed...) maybe lacking in confidence due to relative lack of gametime? Thought not much came off for him.

Was disappointed by Bergwijn tonight (from what the TV actually showed...) maybe lacking in confidence due to relative lack of gametime? Thought not much came off for him.

I thought that he was good in the first half an hour and then, like most of the team, faded as self doubt set in.

Deserves a "phew"

I wonder how significant that penalty could be, lets hope it really kickstarts our season, once they went down to 9 we were never going to lose, if it had gone to ET we would have scored a hatful.

But, we are going to have to improve a lot on that, starting on Sunday, and Orient will be no walk in the park either

Deserves a "phew"

I wonder how significant that penalty could be, lets hope it really kickstarts our season, once they went down to 9 we were never going to lose, if it had gone to ET we would have scored a hatful.

But, we are going to have to improve a lot on that, starting on Sunday, and Orient will be no walk in the park either

To be honest, I can’t see scraping past Plovdiv thanks to two red cards, to get two matches away from the Europa League group stages, being much of a kickstart for anything.

One of these years we’ll get pre season right and have a team of players who actually look like footballers in the early season.

Deserves a "phew"

Let’s hope the same Saints that played tonight, losing 0-2 to Brentford

It won’t be his fault.

We’ve got Dele, Lamela and Ndom that can open up tight spaces and create chances. 1 has been left at home and 2 are on the bench.

Does he think we can just keep going in with a wide player either side of Kane and it will work. It simply won’t!

That would be the Dele who half the people on here think is rubbish and should be shipped out, Lamela who doesnt know what a first time pass is or know it's not a foul to use his right foot and N'Dombele a talent lacking in fitness? It's a true adage that were al better players when were not in a losing team.

Back