• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham V Lokomotiv Plovdiv***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billyiddo

Teddy Sheringham
Staff member
lPJuFZd.jpg

Good chance to see some of the fringe players

I would go with something like the following

------------------------------Hart----------------------------------

---Aurier---------Dier--------------Sanchez-------Sessegnon----

--------------------White------------GLC-------------------------

--------Gedson----------Ndombele------------Lamela-------

---------------------------Bergwijn----------------------------------

subs: Gazza, Cirkin, CCV, Sissoko, Clarke, Dele, Son/Scarlett

Leave at home with feet up for Sunday: Kane, Alderweirld, Hojgberg, Doherty, Winks, Davies, Moura. Assume injured: Foyth, Tangangagnga

Hopefully we could take Dier off with 30 to go

Last edited:
Premier Sports is available via Sky, Virgin TV and the Premier Player. New customers can take advantage of a special introductory offer by signing up for just £9.99 for the first two months on Sky and the Premier Player, using the case-sensitive promo code SPURS.

Is this starting at 5pm UK time? I can legitimately ask: no team news yet?

Edit: not until Thursday! I thought we were playing every 2 days [emoji85]

Last edited:
I think we rotate a few in, but I can’t see us playing the kids. Going deep in the Europa League is a major target for us this season, and I can’t see Jose leaving much up to chance.

———————Hugo
Aurier—Sanchez—Alder—- Sess
———Ndombele———Sissoko
Bergwijn——-Dele———Son
———————-Kane——————

Get the kids on when we’re 3-nil up.

I think we rotate a few in, but I can’t see us playing the kids. Going deep in the Europa League is a major target for us this season, and I can’t see Jose leaving much up to chance.

———————Hugo
———Ndombele———Sissoko
Bergwijn——-Dele———Son
———————-Kane——————

Not dissimilar to my team above, however I cant see us taking Kane (or dont think we should be) and dont see why we wouldnt play Hart.

Key thing in my view is leaving at least half the starting 11 for Southampton at home rather than them going to Bulgaria and getting back at 3am on Friday morning knackered.

———————Hugo
———Ndombele———Sissoko
Bergwijn——-Dele———Son
———————-Kane——————

Kids are more likely to put the effort in

Let's hope we get the chance to do that. IIRC, Ludogorets gave PSG a tough time a couple of years ago. Granted, Lokomotiv aren't Ludogorets but we're hardly on a par with PSG ourselves.

From his comment before the Everton game, Mourinho intends to rotate the squad. He has a reputation for not fudging-up easier games like this. Hopefully, this will bolster the competition for places a bit...

Back