• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v juandes dinopros

I don't know Scara, as a small business owner I have found that finding individual motivations for the people I hire is a very useful tool to ensuring top performance, some people you don't need to do it with as they will give 100% all the time, and that's great, but others need a little pep talk! a little more tlc or a kick up the ****. But like I said I am a SMALL business's owner and maybe this is not realistic in bigger businesses?

I agree that there's always some fine tuning to be done. That's very different to what we see with Ade though - that's akin to my employees bouncing all their emails into their deleted items (10 yards away) before even reading them, mashing their hands onto other employees' keyboards when they're trying to type and then standing up and telling me that I'm doing my job wrong despite them not having a second's experience in doing my job.

I agree that there's always some fine tuning to be done. That's very different to what we see with Ade though - that's akin to my employees bouncing all their emails into their deleted items (10 yards away) before even reading them, mashing their hands onto other employees' keyboards when they're trying to type and then standing up and telling me that I'm doing my job wrong despite them not having a second's experience in doing my job.

That's funny if a little unfair on Ade... May I ask what field of business you are in?

That's funny if a little unfair on Ade... May I ask what field of business you are in?

Ade of last season? I'm being bloody generous!

Currently I'm a management accountant, before that I was in IT/consultancy and before that aerospace engineering. I get bored easy.

I'd be more inclined to believe that (as fans of his previous clubs have warned us) he just isn't as good when he's not negotiating a contract and that for some reason he can't play well unless the manager give him a quick tug and a big old kiss before every match. That's a weakness of Ade, not any manager.

I don't trust gooners on the whole...City? Mancini? He handled Balotelli and Tevez well didn't he...

Ade of last season? I'm being bloody generous!

Currently I'm a management accountant, before that I was in IT/consultancy and before that aerospace engineering. I get bored easy.

](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

What job was he asked to do, how was he asked to do it, etc, etc. He never kicked up a fuss, he didn't bleat to the press, he got on with it...

](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)

What job was he asked to do, how was he asked to do it, etc, etc. He never kicked up a fuss, he didn't bleat to the press, he got on with it...

I'm pretty sure he wasn't instructed to trap the ball 10 yds, shoot at the keeper, block our own shots, pass to the linesman, etc....

Back