• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham V Inter Milan

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also @Greg

Just in case the news hadn’t made it outside of here, we’ve not moved back to WHL yet, tonight’s game is at Wembley. Not sure it’s common knowledge as there hasn’t been anything in the press or during live coverage of other teams games about it, but the stadium build has had a slight delay.

I cycled past Old Trafford not long after one of their last few games. So many half-and-half scarves!

In the year 2030 when the whole world has gone PC mad you will see Tottenham- arsenal scarves with fans holding hands singing hymns and nursery rhymes

That last minute goal against us was the most upsetting moment of the season for me so far. Hoping we get revenge and prove emphatically we are the better team tonight (which I think we are), irrespective of qualification.

That last minute goal against us was the most upsetting moment of the season for me so far. Hoping we get revenge and prove emphatically we are the better team tonight (which I think we are), irrespective of qualification.

Agreed. We looked in complete control in that game. Lucas could've and probably should've put us 2-0 up. I was fuming after that one.

Revenge tonight! I'll be at work, so rest assured, we'll play a blinder! :D

After the erection inducing win over Chelsea in the league, we need to concentrate in the CL now. Our performance in the CL have not been really convincing this season. We should have beaten Inter and PSV away but conceded late goals that denied us the crucial wins and then needed the late goal to beat PSV at home. That has caused us to face this must-win match against Inter at home. We have no choice but to beat Inter to keep alive our chances to progress to the next round. Let's hope all our players will be at their best to get the much needed win.

We need all our key players to step up against Inter. We need the likes of Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Lamela, Moura and Son to step up and help us beat Inter. Kane is going to be crucial to us as we play well when he plays well and scores. Similiarly, Eriksen's creativity, Lamela hard work and Moura's dribbling skills can lift us against Inter. Son can come on later in the match to help us.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. Our midfield of Dier and Sissoko did really well against Chelsea. Won't mind if we start both against Inter. I think Sissoko is proving to be our secret weapon against our opponents this season. He is improving fast by easy match. But he still needs to improve his finishing. Too bad Wanyama and Dembele are still not fully fit as their experience can really help us against Inter.

Our defence need to play a crucial role against Inter. We conceded 2 late goals against Inter and PSV away which has affected us badly. So, we need to be alert for full match against Inter. It will really lift us if Vertonghen is back from injury to partner Alderweireld in defence. We also need a match winning performance from Lloris to stop Inter. We need to avoid making silly errors and avoid giving away freekicks near our goal.

It is going to be a tense match. Inter won't make it easy for us as they only need a draw to progress to the next round. We need to get an early goal to help us settle our nerves and then go for more goals to kill the game off.

In the year 2030 when the whole world has gone PC mad you will see Tottenham- arsenal scarves with fans holding hands singing hymns and nursery rhymes
I saw a large proportion of half half Spurs Chelski scarfs at the weekend. F’in joke.

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have all our best players available against Inter. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get the much needed win over Inter to improve our chances to progress to the next round of the CL.

Aaargh, that was annoying. Nowhere near as annoying as losing to Juve last season, mind.

Ours really is this season's Group of Death. Barca, a much better Inter than in previous years, us and a very much in-form PSV. Compare that to Emirates Marketing Project (Lyon, Shaktar, Hoffenheim) and even ManU (Juve, Valencia, Young Boys). The only one I wouldn't swap for is Liverpool's (Napoli, PSG, Red Star).

Anyway, I can see this going one of two ways -- an absolute thumping, like the Bale-inspired performance back in 2010/11, or a cagey match ending in a draw.

U19's are 2-1 up after 51 minutes, which is nice. Only just tuned in so haven't seen what the goals were like.

Who's going to playing at CB with Toby, hopefully Vertonghen is back?

Edit!:

"Jan was ready to play against Chelsea but my decision was Foyth and Toby," Pochettino said at his pre-match press conference . "He’s ready to play.

"He was working so hard in the last three or four weeks."

Old team is back together!

Back