• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham V Inter Milan

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking Lamela will start. Been good in the CL this season. Apparently didn't get back from Argentina until Friday, but should be fresh for this.

Question is for who (Probably Son as Poch mentioned managing his game time)....and then if Moura does play who else misses out. Maybe manage Alli's time.

Can see 4231 with the 231 being:

Winks Dier

Lamela Eriksen Moura

Kane

Or 433 with Alli included and the 33 being:

Winks/Dier
Eriksen Alli

Lamela Kane Moura

Lamela wouldnt surprise me, I just took Moura as a more like for like, as Id assume Son to make way.

Main point being - Id expect a Sissoko/Dier or Winks/Dier midfield, not Alli. The shape will be the same as Chelsea give or take a couple in and couple out.

Lamela wouldnt surprise me, I just took Moura as a more like for like, as Id assume Son to make way.

Main point being - Id expect a Sissoko/Dier or Winks/Dier midfield, not Alli. The shape will be the same as Chelsea give or take a couple in and couple out.

Need some pace in the team though...we cant go with Lamela, Eriksen and Dele. All good players, but makes us too ponderous

Poch seems to have ditched the 3 at the back for now. So straight swaps are most likely. Verts for Foyth. Winks or Lamela for Sissoko and Moura for Son.

It does. I remember, a few years ago, explaining public and saloon bars to a guy in his 20s whilst he was cutting my hair. He looked at me like I was from another planet.

Don't go into the private bar and the off license. I really miss proper pubs where the only pub grub was crisps or arrowroot biscuits and you could buy little packets of snuff.

Personally I believe we have been far too sexy in CL earlier in the group.
We must hopefully give it our best and see where that takes us.
Think we should concentrate on the league and next seasons CL qualifying.

And ignore the Carabao AND FA Cups??????

200w.gif

And ignore the Carabao AND FA Cups??????

We will roll the dice of course like the rest of our competitors.
Not going to cry too much if we don’t win and will be delighted if we do, if just to sooth the irritation caused by the constant media whinging!

Back